Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

IWBTG is great. I suck at it, though, and never got too far into it. The part where they play the Kirby theme is so brutal. You are obviously more skilled than I am.

I'll subscribe when I have the time. If you're into playing bloody difficult games, could you post a playthrough of Eternal Daughter sometime? I never beat Baphomet at the end, and I was surprised to only find 1 playthrough of that game on Youtube, and that one did some sequence-breaking and skimmed through the plot.

Posted

I never heard of it, but I could test it. Unless you'd want me to do it blind.

Though in the future I might do Mega Mari. I don't know if you guys have heard of that game or not.

Posted

I could play Ocarina of Time blind, if I wanted to (With the help of someone to tell me if i'm walking into a wall or not)

Posted

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Posted

No, i'm serious. I know the game from top to bottom.

Posted

No I mean I couldn't tell if you knew what I meant when I said I was going to play it blind.

Posted

Ohh, okay xD

Posted

Yeah. Actually I'll look up the game now.

Posted

Well. there was that one guy who beat OoT who was totally blind, with the help of a bunch of ppl giving him very specific instructions on where to move.

Eternal Daughter's an early game by Derek Yu, whom you might have heard of if you've played Spelunky or Aquaria. ED's one of the earlier free-to-download indie games out there, predating Cave Story by 2 years. I'd say give it a try first, since it can be tricky to run on some computers, since it's a DOS-based game.

Posted

I'll give it a test after IWBTG. I don't want to fill my flash drive up. I'm also using it for school.

Posted

Yeha, i know about that Arachne. But i've beaten it a million times hehe.

Posted

I've heard about that too. I was shocked. Also I've played it a million times. Finished it 5 though because of restarting in the Water Temple, but I know the game like the back of my left hand. *Looks at left hand.* Hey that's new.

Posted

I thought that was pretty cool when I heard about it. You could only do it for a game like OoT where enemies don't spawn randomly.

I'm glad you're doing playthroughs, YLA. That's a pretty decent hobby, one I don't think I'd be able to do since I'm really self-conscious about my speaking voice (I still sometimes stutter).

Posted

Oops, I seem to have done it again. :unsure: