Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Sounds cool, Being a titan might be fun, too. What are the differences between the factions?

Posted

The only diff is your team name. The first 2 areas plus starting town are exactly the same, and at least 1 but probably more areas past that are shared by both factions, so pvp occurs there. But yea, it's basically either team blue (Olympus) or team red (Titan).

EDIT- oh, but we cant play together if we are in opposing factions.

Posted

RPG's aren't as good as they used to be for me.

Actually when I get my 360 I plan on getting Magna Carta 2. I found it for $20 at Wal-Mart along with Tekken 6.

Posted

Cirt, your avatar makes me happy. I love Andrew Bird, and The Mysterious Production of Eggs is probably my favorite album of his.

Posted

No, not RPG. MMORPG. Totally a way different experience.

Posted

Oh. Well I've played like 3 of them. Runescape, Hyrule Online, and Tibia. Runescape actually kicked me off after finishing the tutorial, Hyrule Online was flawed with player killing, and I only joined Tibia because Ana wanted me to play it with her, but she hasn't been on since like October so I haven't gone back on.

Posted

So yea, you've never played a decent MMORPG.

RPGs you play alone

MMORPGs you play with a shit load of people, and you make new friends and stuff.

Here is a faction war/capture the flag thing video:

pretty insane.

Posted

Looks cool. I may try it. I've been getting bored lately and would love something to do. Legend of Edda. I'll try to remember that.

Posted

Yea, join my guild, bitch! :>

Posted

Ok. Do I have to download it or is it browser based? Because if I have to download it I'll do it later when I'm on my laptop.

Posted

Runescape actually kicked me off after finishing the tutorial

What?

Posted

Like after the tutorial I logged off for a minute and typed in my user name and password correctly and it said, "This player does not exist."

Posted

I just can't get into anything that's not Zelda right now; Secret of Mana killed RPGs for me for a while. Also, I don't really do MMORPGs.

Posted

Skyrim will bring you back, motherpuppyer.

Posted

I've been having RPG troubles as well. I don't like how bosses have like 3000 HP and then recover like 500 of it and they spam it for 2 turns. It gets annoying.

Also I can't get back into Zelda. I tried to play MM, but of course I'm at the worst part of the game which is getting Epona. It's not hard it just takes too long and gets boring after doing it so much. I've played the crap out of OoT and can't get back into it and I've already beaten TP once. It's a great game, but not much replay value. Unless you're bored.

Then the other games I have are the same thing. Not much replay value.