Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Uh Cirt it says you have 834 posts?

Posted

On the little member preview on the side, yes, but if you go to my profile it says 999 active posts.

Posted

So it does.

Strange.

Posted

It says that because those were in the WWW or Forum Games where posts don't count.

Posted

Funny how that works.

@YLA: I guess I can understand how games that start off slow can put you off. I have yet to actually finish a Final Fantasy game. I've started I and IV, and while I occasionally go back to them they never really grabbed me. I'd say it's because I don't play many RPGs, but I love Chrono Trigger and Disgaea (yes, I though Disgaea's more of an SRPG).

Also, I think Zelda games are, in a way, childish, since they are inspired by Miyamoto's childhood. If they didn't have that sense of optimism and love of exploration, I don't think they'd really be true Zelda games.

@VRS: I wouldn't count The Nightmare before Christmas as strictly Disney. They produced it, but it was released under Touchstone Pictures because they thought it was too scary for younger children. If you count movies released under Touchstone Pictures as Disney, you'll have to also include movies released under Hollywood Pictures, such as Arachnophobia and The Sixth Sense.

Posted

Yeah if I would actually have 14,714 instead of all posts I have now.

Also I didn't bother watching the videos.

Posted

I counted NBC as Disney because it has Disney's name attached to it. DERP!

Posted

NBC = Nintendos Bi Culture

Posted

Or it could just be that TV station. You know, NBC.

Posted

Two videos in my new Quick Semi-Hacked series of OoT!

Posted

I spend a lot of time in talk because I don't have a lot to say, but I post in other places sometimes.

Also why should I care what you people think of me. You're all just internet people it's not like what you think of me matters.

Then why, WHY, do you repeatedly spout your nonsensical "opinions" at us, then defend your stupid "opinions" after we tell you how dumb they are. If are opinion of you matters not, then why even bother? Why do you constantly lie to us (yes, we KNOW you are lying) to justify your actions and ideas? WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE? It's because, deep down, our opinions of you matter very much. Either that, or you are just a super lame troll.

PS- We are not "internet people." We are not bots. We are flesh-and-blood humans just as you are.

Posted

Well guess what I'm not lying about. My friend even watched as I showed him how f***ed up my version was. When he played it the game was fine, but I showed him my file and proved how f***ed up it is. Hell if I could I'd show you videos, but I don't know how for one and for two all my data erased on my memory card, but I swear on Ana's and my best friends' lives (and trust me I'm that sure about this) that I'm telling the truth about my buggy copy of WW.

Posted

Wow, your friends supposedly saw it too! Impressive.

I also find it kinda disgusting how you swear on someone's life beside your own.

Posted

Because my life means nothing to me compared to the lives of my best friends.