Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

It wasn't a real advertisement, I just BSed that entire question XD that's why I put the "but then I woke up" at the end.

I don't watch much tv, so I don't really see many advertisements. Most people that I talked to about it said they wrote about some Doritos commercial from the Superbowl that I never saw.

I always get questions about "In a work of literature, a character _____"

Do you take the test often? Or do you just get that question a lot in general?

Posted

I never watch the Superbowl XD

And i only get it once a year for the big test. But if I pass it, I don't have to take it again for my next 2/3 years.

Posted

Oh, okay. Sounds normal to me.

Posted

Points to LL if he shows up with a hook hand and big coat outside Jarred's school.

Posted

Jarred wouldn't know what to do. He just wouldn't know what to do.

Posted

Points to me if someone that looks like LL shows up outside Jared's school with a hook hand and a big coat.

Posted

I took the OGT last week. It was ridiculously stupid. One of the Writing questions was something about an advertisement you remember, and why was it effective.

I wrote 1 1/2 pages on some commercial with electric guitar-playing clouds and a crack addict unicorn. I answered all the questions as they related to the commercial I spent a 1/2 page describing. Then at the end, I wrote "But then I woke up."

Yeah the OGT is ridiculous. The one thing I like about the OGT's is that because I passed them all I got two hour delays last week. Other than that no one likes the OGT's. Even the teachers complain about it.

Posted

points to me if LL shows up at a metrolink station waiting for me

oh wait

yaaaay

Posted

he wasn't waiting for youuuu

he was protecting me from being muggedddd

Posted

If someone from Hnet came up to visit me, I'd be more surprised that they have that much free time (and money). There's not that much to do up here, unless you like quadding or skiing or whatever.

Posted

I'm just surprised LL actually wants to meet me.

Posted

That too.

Posted

he wasn't waiting for youuuu

he was protecting me from being muggedddd

I don't even understand why you would get in the same car as some guy you met on the internet, at night, by yourself, right after you first met him.

Posted

"I'm not really LL."

"Wha-"

BAM. Hook to the head.

You awake in a dank, dark, and quiet cell, suspended upside down from a rusty chain, naked. You hear sinister laughter and a loud, screeching roar like nails on a chalkboard.

You're scared. Terrified. You look around, but see only black. You're blindfolded.

Suddenly, the laughter gets louder and clearer, until finally you know that he is in the room with you.

He walks close to you, takes the blindfold off, and whispers in your ear:

"Actually, I am LL."

END SCENE

Posted

o.o

I've actually had "plays" in my head how things could go down. Like us just sitting down and talking, and me jumping into his car and getting into a car crash o_o