Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Uber battles are for 4th graders. Every time I go to a convention and enter or watch the Pokemon tournament, a 3rd-5th grader tries to enter with a team of 6 ubers that are usually at their natural "found in wild" level or a few above it. When their entry is declined, and an explanation is delivered to them, they whine and bitch and throw mini tantrums.

"But... But I worked soooooo hard to catch them with my master ball(s)! This is unfair! whine whine bitch bitch!"

I don't mind children at fandom conventions but they need to be supervised and kept in line. God damn it, competitive Pokemon play is not a children's game! /rant

Posted

Hmmmm.... I see that you have reverted back to LL. Interesting.

Posted

Should I change my display name?

I think I will. If I do, I'll do it later tonight.

Posted

If I were to change my display name, I have no idea what there would be to change it to XP

Posted

Make it "Snugglespoon Punchfister"

Posted

Nah, I'd change it to the one I've started using.

By "I'd change it," I mean that I changed it.

It's a Hamlet reference, but it's the same as my Tumblr name and my name on some other sites, so yeah.

Posted

No, I meant for Fantastic Panda Deluxe to change it to "Fanatical Pan of Delusion" or something.

Posted

My brother is moving back in. This is a bad thing, and it makes me very sad.

On a happier note, those names sound pretty interesting. I'll probably make it something weird and outlandish.

Posted

We must ask them a question only the real ganondorf would know

Posted

Oh my god I hate you so much

Posted

So today I saw my teacher form last year when I was going down stairs. We just stared at each other o-o

And then we puppyed.

Posted

My boss wants to fire me for being incompetent. I had a few issues today and messed up a little bit. He said something like “this is a really easy job” and “it seems to be too advanced for you.”

I have 2 or 3 more days to “get my act together” or he’ll fire me. I didn’t want to but I might havta play the autism card. It’s been a really long time since I actually stopped and realized that Asperger’s syndrome is more than social awkwardness but also a legit learning disorder.

Posted

So today I saw my teacher form last year when I was going down stairs. We just stared at each other o-o

And then we puppyed.

Did either of you say 'daddy'?