Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

i hope you played videogames or went on the internet.

actually, it looks like the second, huh.

yjgdkgfbkjwbfljaLGVNQAVBLQB LQJKWANCLS

and my headphones are breaking. wtf, bro, these things were supposed to LAST, theyre not even a year old. warranty better cover this crap, its skullcandys bad design screwing me over here. pretty but plastic. :<

Posted

Yup. Right now I have Spirited Away up on another tab it's almost loaded. After that... I don't know what I'll do.

Posted

whats so great about skullcandies

Posted

yjgdkgfbkjwbfljaLGVNQAVBLQB LQJKWANCLS

and my headphones are breaking. wtf, bro, these things were supposed to LAST, theyre not even a year old. warranty better cover this crap, its skullcandys bad design screwing me over here. pretty but plastic. :<

My Sony headphones:

Refurbished. Cheap but durable.

:P

Posted

I feel like I'm about to cry. It would take up too much time and space to explain, but let's just say love hurts, my dad's friend's brother is dead, people suck, an i need to stop reading sadfics/looking at sad fanart.

Posted

Hey guys!

I've just got this new HTC Wildfire S, really happy with it.

Just made some pictures with it:

http://img823.images...d=imag0031u.jpg (My display cabinet, with most of my Game merchandise.)

I guess the camera is okay, depends on the lighting in the room and distance I suppose.

But at least this phone camera has auto-focus! yay hehe

It runs very smooth, the NES emulator has slowdowns but works very well.

-=-=-

I've soldered my Sony head phones with ear hooks to my HTC headphone cabels, now I can still use the HTC button, and have my favorite headphones. hehe

I've got the Sony earphones from DX, the sound is really decent for the price and size. They're lasting 17 months already. :)

(Link:SKU:23527 - They will come with Sony logo, and have different plugs (smaller) )

imag0030w.jpg

Posted

I feel like I'm about to cry. It would take up too much time and space to explain, but let's just say love hurts, my dad's friend's brother is dead, people suck, an i need to stop reading sadfics/looking at sad fanart.

um, yes, stopping reading depressing stuff would be a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good idea.

@adr

im too lazy to solder. well, more like i have neither the tools or experience.

the headphones work, and im ok with the sound/look but some IDIOT didnt do the BASIC PHYSICS and test the tensile strength of the plastic against the stress generated by the headphones when worn on an average-sized human head.

Posted

yeah, reading/looking at depressing stuff is not such a great idea right now, GHSS. I'd recommend listening to some music you enjoy. When I get like that, music Iron Maiden or the Mediaeval Baebes sometimes helps me.

Man, adr, I know you've been here awhile, but sometimes the way you post stuff I'll think you're a bot for a second.

Posted

lol, large happy amounts of almost-product-ads.

also, been looking at there-i-fixed-it and found another solution to headphones. i like how mine look though, so ill probably pass on this :P

Posted

My chest feels like It's going to explode.

Posted

Like you're going to have a dinosaur come out of your chest and it'll start singing?

Posted

No, like I'm going to die.

Posted

Maybe you should mention it to your parents. It probably relates to your surgery.

Posted

lol, large happy amounts of almost-product-ads.

also, been looking at there-i-fixed-it and found another solution to headphones. i like how mine look though, so ill probably pass on this :P

Oh my god, that is hilarious. Now you're going to send me on an archive binge for that site.

No, like I'm going to die.

...You should go see a doctor.

Posted

second the doctor.

the site isnt too hard to find. just an offshoot from icanhazcheeseburger