Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm fine now. But, my body is so messed up for some reason, I don't know why. It's been like this for 3 days. Just like....sore.

Posted

I just hung out at an apparently local beach in my homecity yesterday with some friends for a birthday/going away party.

I found it really odd that I'd never seen this beach before in my life, yet I've lived here in the entirety of that life.

And it was a nice beach.

To heck with long beach trips to like, Sauble; I'm goin' local next time. xD

Posted

Yeah, I just got home from a camp. Actually, I got home last night. The camp was good, lots of praise and cool people. The most interesting part was the sound crew's tendency to play dubstep through the speaker set which included 12 15-inch speakers. That was insane.

When I got home, two of my friends insisted on taking me to Sonic since they didn't get me a birthday gift. While we were sittingthere, there's suddenly music behind me, and I turned around to find my other friend with the goofiest smile on his face and a Fender banjo in his hands. So, I got a banjo for my birthday. Pretty cool.

Posted

um, yes, stopping reading depressing stuff would be a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good idea.

Welp, normally it doesn't effect me all that much.

yeah, reading/looking at depressing stuff is not such a great idea right now, GHSS. I'd recommend listening to some music you enjoy. When I get like that, music Iron Maiden or the Mediaeval Baebes sometimes helps me.

The only music I like reminds me of this stuff. Wow, I listen to some depressing music. I also read the sadfic before any of this happened.

Posted

I had a heckish day today. First I had band then band pictures. I"m kind of tired now too. Though I was supposed to got swimming, but it got rained out.

Posted

Anyone interested in making an RP with me? Probably Zelda?

Posted

f2aTJ.gif

YHW2h.gif

Posted

Creepy o3o

Posted

I started playing Touhou 6 recently. My friend gave it to me earlier this year, but I just recently played it. I love it, but now I'm trying to beat it without continuing for the good ending.

Posted

I started playing Touhou 6 recently. My friend gave it to me earlier this year, but I just recently played it. I love it, but now I'm trying to beat it without continuing for the good ending.

What kind of computer do you use? Because that game really seems to hate my computer.

Posted

and I turned around to find my other friend with the goofiest smile on his face and a Fender banjo in his hands. So, I got a banjo for my birthday. Pretty cool.

JEALOUSSS. That's awesome. xD

Hnngghh I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled in two weeks.

Going to look like a chipmunk for a few days during that week.

Paaaiiinnn. ;-;

Posted

What kind of computer do you use? Because that game really seems to hate my computer.

I play mine on a PC. That runs Windows XP.

Posted

I restarted playing Banjo Kazooie, after I lost my really good save file. :(

I'm in Bubblegoop Swamp now, it's SO DAMN HARD!!

Posted

I love Banjo Kazooie.I wish I could find my copy, but I lost it. Though the game is really hard. When I was 7 the game was really hard. I don't think it would be as bad now, but DK 64 and Banjo-Kazooie were hard. Pretty much all Rareware games for the N64 were hard.

Posted

I never played Banjo Kazooie, though I remember seeing commercials for it when I was younger.

Just rewatched Grosse Point Blank. Still hilarious.