Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Really? I thought DK64 was incredibly easy!

I might buy Banjo Kazooie off Amazon though, I really want to own it for myself, and play it.

Posted

Both were awesome games. DK was definitely harder, but I think Banjo is the better game overall. One of my favorites on the N64.

Posted

Banjo Kazooieeeee <3 best game ever ;; The sequel was funsies as well!!

I just want an Xbox 360 so bad so I can play Nuts and Bolts ;____; and all the other games that look quite entertaining as well woe is me.

also ouch, Eka that sucks :< hopefully it won't be too painful... :C

Posted

I heard Nuts and Bolts was vastly inferior to the rest of the series. And looking at gameplay videos, it looks really stupid. I mean, it has the sense of humor of a twelve-year-old trying to be meta.

Posted

Yeah, and they made Banjo and Kazooie look stupid.

Banjokazooie.jpg179107-1162_0006_super.jpg

Look at the new Kazooie. LOOK AT HER. They made her look like a dinosaur!!! And Banjo looks WAY too tough, when he's not. They failed horribly.

Posted

Banjo looks more polygonal than he did on the N64. In that picture anyway.

Posted

I think they made him look more square-like.

Also, only up until today, I found out Kazooie was a girl. I'm glad it happened like that. But, if I saw her newer form first, I would have already known.

Posted

Yeah, the squareness was sort of a call back to the polygonal sort of thing with him on the N64 I guess.

Apparently Nuts & Bolts is a pretty good game, but it's just a disappointment for the old guys since it's not much like the old games at all.

But yeah lol I've never played a BK game.

Posted

You've played DK64 right?

Posted

Clearly not?

I never had a N64. I had a Sega Megadrive then a PS1. My first Nintendo related game was Pokemon Yellow go me.

I got into Zelda when I was like 13/14 when I saw Wind Waker limited edition for like £10, preowned.

When I was 14 Padraig (then Paddymac) told me to join the site (I never came here for Zelda really) and we could shitpost together for laughs. See the wild west for that. Then that account got banned and I made this account on my 15th birthday.

Padraig didn't expect me to stay on the site lol what a silly boy.

And as of the 31st of this month I will be 18 and I'll have been on this site for three years yay <:

Posted

Yay for 3 years of Teto teh Awesome! :D

Posted

Happy 3rd anniversary, Teto/Sideli/Hateful Bitch/Whatever. Srsly, you have more names than Gandalf and Aragorn combined.

Discovered my cat likes the ticking of the egg timer. He spent the last few minutes meowing and prodding it.

By the way, good luck on the wisdom teeth, Eka.

Posted

Seeing that I joined way back in 2007 makes me feel so old right now. And knowing that Teto will have his 3 year anniversary makes me feel older because it doesn't feel like it's been that long.

Posted

I'm leaving for my sophomore year of college tomorrow. How can summer vacation be over while it's still so darn hot?

Oh, and I saw 2001: A Space Odyssey today. I need to see if I can find the book sometime.

Posted

I remember when Teto joined. Those were the days when I spent my time arguing about religion on the Internet. Oh, to be young and foolish. It's weird to think I've been a member here for 5 years.

2001: A Space Odyssee was a pretty cool movie. I haven't read the book, though. HAL really was such a good character, though. I'm glad he ended up being highly influential.