Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

well i just came back to hyrule i just destoed a shagohod

Posted

Who are you? Welcome back, but FYI- your signature is obnoxious.

Posted

See, its for things like this that I had a problem with doing things like that whole George, Vilt, and Scuba Cuba thing. It stemmed from a thread LL, Saha, Kaffles, assorted parties and I made for fun when we all got together in march, and people who weren't in it got sad. So I made a thing for those people, and then people argued about the fact that a thread was made about it. I couldn't really do anything with the characters because right off the bat people started associating everything that happened to the characters with themselves. It's why I always perish the thought of doing a portrait of everyone who frequents this website together. And it's why I pity poor GHSS for his newfound burden.

Posted

So yeah if you haven't seen it on Facebook, Twitter or IRC yet, I had my first classes at university today. Three lectures, one on Psychology Research, another was Exploring Truth in Psychology and the Thinking Module. It was really interesting actually! My tutors are all very nice and I'm looking forward to when we actually learn about the actual content of the classes lol. Hopefully my 2 hour long practical class at like 3pm goes well tomorrow x:

(Thinking Module is basically "debate social issues" module, it was like, should Scotland become independent in today's class, p. fun watching two politicians debate it out =P )

But ya I think with all my classes, and all the people I know and have met in Dundee, this is gonna be a fun year :>

OH GOD last post on this page I hate this position :<

Posted

I have no idea what I missed D: but Skyler, you should totally get that tattoo! I wish I could get one, but alas, my mom doesn't want me to get a tattoo or piercing of any sort until I'm out of the house.

Posted

cool

Posted

You you please take the non-working codes out of your signature? They're really distracting DX

Posted

Yeah, we were, and it was funny. But the people who weren't being mocked pointed out how left out they felt, because they wanted to be included, too. It happens every time.

Posted

Uh Chase? I didn't say everyone who went into it yet. Your city is called Chaser, the first capital, before it was moved three times, once to Sahaqara, then to Pheotomy, then to Tappyrial, where it is now. There's also Lake T1G(This is a codename, there is no complete name.). And the city of Eka. Once I see it again/remember more, I'll tell more -w-

Posted

Oh okay

Thanks

And uh sure whatever

puppy I forgot to name anything after cirt.

But EDA your city/town is called Demonara Androidia.

And Sayuriko yours is Sayurialka.

And yes, Cas, it is cultural and accepting of everyone.

oh damn

that sounds pretty awesome

Posted

Yeah, we were, and it was funny. But the people who weren't being mocked pointed out how left out they felt, because they wanted to be included, too. It happens every time.

Pheo, why wasn't I included in this post?

What the puppy man?

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE puppyING puppy

Posted

BECAUSE LINOX I WANTED TO PROTECT YOU

Posted

I am kidding GH-SS I don't have to be included lol

Posted

I feel for you GHSS ;-;

You want to include everyone but the more you put in the more the left out people feel horrible ;-;

Posted

Oh yeah, I remember that.

Yeah, that is the problem with anything like this, isn't it? someone always gets left out, and then their feelings get hurt even though it's not deliberate.

On an unrelated note, you know what's funny? I made this random spider craft this morning, then a couple hours later this weird spider shows up on my till. I'm still trying to identify it, but it had these strange metallic gold markings on its back. Probably just a coincidence. Anyways, I let it outside on my break after taking a few blurry snapshots with my camera.