Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Bigboss: can u join my fourm game

Me: If you can learn to spell and capitalize, sure ;)

Bigboss: Ok

Worst PM ever.

Posted

And Jared knows a thing or two about bad PM's

Posted

Bigboss stop pissing around with everyone gosh. Like, you just can't be serious ):

But yeah like, since there's nowhere else to post it, just watched the S7 premiere of Criminal Minds which like, aired a few hours ago in America. Hooray for livestreams! But yeah aaaaa it was so goooood ;; so much better than the last few episodes of S6, I'm just so happies that the wee BAU Family is reunited againnnnn so goddamn cute <3 Also I teared up a bit like I do with every episode ahahaa.

Really this is when you all should be "hmmm let's go try out CM so Cascade isn't rambling on at nobody" Like, Knuckle and Teto you need to stop slacking :<

Posted

Sahaqiel is apparently the second rate

:(((((((((((((((((((

Posted

Cascade, I'll say I'll watch CM if you actually do watch season 1 of True Blood. I'm gonna watch the season 1 finale tomorrow.

Posted

IT'S A DEAL PHANTA. Since I'm definitely not going to sleep anytime soon now, I'll watch the first episode right now x:

Posted

I drew a picture of my best friend and I tonight. It's not perfect but I'm satisfied with how it turned out, considering I actually found it to be a challenge. I really like drawing from photos and stuff. I tend to exaggerate features to be what I'd like to think is a good mix of realism and cartoon. I also drew myself as Thuderous (sp?) from Pokemon. I'll probably make a new thread like pheo. I hope you guys will like it enough to comment with advice lol.

Im also working on a story for like a comic or something. LL says I have to actually do this one instead of letting go of my stories like usual. I'm sad that I didn't do my last one but I might someday.

Posted

I remember when my friend and I tried to watch True Blood. Her mom almost walked in in the middle of the sex scene. Panic was had and lies were made.

Posted

IT'S A DEAL PHANTA. Since I'm definitely not going to sleep anytime soon now, I'll watch the first episode right now x:

oh look cascade making deals

haven't seen this before

this will totally work on cascade's end

Posted

Hey Cascade how's homestuck

Posted

Hey pheo how's doodle wolf

Posted

Oh so many reasons.

Including lack of punctuation or capitalization.

lol. though i dont capitalize much if at all :> same with apostrophes. but im so OCD about spelling....i mean, that giant rant i had? middle of being a hormonal/emotional semi-wreck mid-rant, i went back and had to correct every typo and misspelling 0_0 i had a friend explode a rant along the same level of emotion, and it was like english was suddenly her second language--it went /out/ the window.

Posted

Whoa, I never noticed that you don't capitalize before you pointed it out.

Posted

I'm starting ASL 1 at a nearby college in about 2 1/2 hours. I'm only a high school junior, and I'm kind of terrified and anxious. I don't know if people will be all up on my shit or if they be chill bout it homez.