Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

i wish i had some stilts...

like the kind that straps to your feet...

Posted

Sayuri and I played TF2 together! She's kind of a nooby engineer but we still won, so. Learning experiences!

Posted

Hey, as a derp scout I'm p. sure I captured the last checkpoint in one game. :/ (I got an achievement for it)

Posted

Had to drop out of the game before I could really get playing with you and "matt," but maybe tomorrow night I'll be able to join you guys again?

Posted

Dooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Posted

So last night around 7:00 I had a fever of 104 degrees. So I went to Urgent Care and apparently I got a virus that's been going around, but he never said the name of it.

Also I keep almost passing out. Like the world goes dark and then when I lie down it goes to normal.

Posted

YLA, you should probably get yourself checked out. Maybe its a stress thing, or maybe its the virus, or maybe you're exhausted? If you keep coming close to blacking out, I wouldn't want to leave that alone.

Posted

I did. That's what I meant by going to Urgent Care. It's a hospital. I have this feeling it's some kind of shock from skating Saturday night. After the band show most of the band went roller skating, but it was my first time. So I was working hard to try to impress... Well that's not important. I feel on my left arm and left leg like 16 times. So I don't really know.

Posted

Yeah. I'm kind of attached... Don't ask why.

Posted

i wish i had some stilts...

like the kind that straps to your feet...

Stilt_guy.gif

So last night around 7:00 I had a fever of 104 degrees. So I went to Urgent Care and apparently I got a virus that's been going around, but he never said the name of it.

Also I keep almost passing out. Like the world goes dark and then when I lie down it goes to normal.

Go to a doctor :(

Posted

Oh whoa is it just me that hasn't seen YLA for a while? I don't remember seeing you around since I got back o:

In other news, this is the 2nd or 3rd day in a row where people have told me that I could totally be a stoner.

Posted

if i had some stilts, then i could make a slenderman costume.

and then i could DANCE!

that would get me 1st place in the talent show for sure...

Posted

I'm sad that you're sick, YLA, but it's good that you went to see a doctor. Hope you'll feel better soon.

I tried learning to walk on stilts before. It didn't end well.