I locked the picture thread once

but this is like

the main artery, man

the coronary one

Posted

RIP OUT THE CORONARY.

DEATH TO THE CONGRESS.

KILL THE HYRULE.

Please. Lock it. Just to see where this whole thing will lead us.

Posted

I will die. I haven't even been here that long and I'm pretty sure I will have an aneurysm.

Posted

So guys I decided to finally get Steam today. If you have it, totally add me if I haven't badgered you about it on skype/irc already, cascadey is my steam name btw.

I'm downloading Team Fortress 2 atm, this is taking forever I HOPE BEING A MEDIC/BLACK SCOTTISH CYCLOPS DUDE I forget his name loll IS WORTH THIS AGONIZING WAIT

Also £19 for Portal 2. I can't decide whether to buy that ffffffffff why am I so scared to spend my monies ):

Posted

Oh yeah, I main as a demoman. That's the black scottish cyclops. A lot of people say he's over powered, because he gets "Two main weapons," but really his secondary is only used for situations where you're going to be in one area for a period of time defensively, and even if you try to use it offensively you'll be staying in one area trying to use it right. You don't need to worry about that, though. If you're new, you'll probably want to stick with the soldier, since he's the easiest class to understand. That's just until you play your first couple of games, and learn the basics. Then you should feel free to try out other classes, and see which one you like the most. Like I said, I'm a demoman, and if I haven't mentioned, George is a spy. Furt's a medic, and I think Muffin mains as a pyro but I'm not sure.

Posted

I need to get back into that game. When I get a better laptop I'll play it with you guys. Maybe by then I won't suck as much.

Posted

I would main Heavy (lol like EVERY OTHER F2P IN EXISTENCE) if my parents would still let me play it.

puppy, I think I'm sick.

Posted

lol

I locked the picture thread once

I locked it at least twice

and people kept opening it again

even though it is my thread and I reserve the right to lock it if I want

Posted

I tried TF2 once, with some people I used to play MS with.

But then I sucked really bad cuz they were like "No don't do the tutorials they're stupid just jump right in"

I think I shot 1 guy dead and exploded 5 times and was like no puppy this I suck

And some guy was like, "Is everyone on my team newbies, or just really incompetent?"

Also, this:

RIP OUT THE CORONARY.

DEATH TO THE CONGRESS.

KILL THE HYRULE.

Posted

You meet a lot of guys who are dicks on TF2. I remember we were on the final level of attack defence dustbowl with just three on three, and I was defending pyro with two defending snipers, who were playing really really offensively for two defensive snipers. I asked them if they wanted to play more defensively, and he said "We are playing defensively. We're playing well, and you're not." I said we should probably still stay closer to the point because we might get capped, and he said "Maybe you're right, it's hard being this alpha." Then we got capped. That guy was an asshole.

You have to find guys who you can have fun with in a game. I Favorited a server that gets frequented by the same guys, and voice chat is heard by both teams. They frequently talk and joke with each other during games, and it makes it really fun, even if you're struggling to win and losing miserably. I remember when ganny first joined me in that game, he was all

"Pheo."

"I love these guys :("

Posted

You meet a lot of guys who are dicks on TF2.

Posted

So I went to a driving thing today and I didn't get to drive because I didn't have enough hours in. Which is fine by me except that I'm sick so going there was bad for my health. Oh well at least I didn't pass out.

Posted

Yeah I'm utter shit at TF2 lol, also being a medic is terrible I actually would rather be shooting people to death this is a new feeling for me :<

Posted

So try the other classes out! Maybe you'll like being heavy? I loved being heavy at first, and hated demo. Now I love demo, and am only ever heavy if our team has a medic that isn't doing anything or if I'm offensive payload.