Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah I love being a pyro, setting people on fire is oddly satisfying! Too bad I died like a million times in that game lolol. Medic and Demoman were annoying to use imo. Soldier is okay but meh for everyone else.

Also lol

<Cascade> anyways

<Cascade> I'm going

<Cascade> to play tf2 now

<Cascade> lol

<Sahaqiel> DO IT

<Sahaqiel> YOU TWAT!!

<Cascade> pyroooooo

<Sahaqiel> Pyro is the closest thing to being a female on TF2

<Sahaqiel> OH, YOU

This honestly never crossed my mind until Saha mentioned it, this must be a subconscious thing where I play female characters, or the closest thing in games ahaha :<

Posted

On 9/25/11, at 5:32 PM, Alex wrote:

> jared is cool now

On 9/25/11, at 5:33 PM, Alex wrote:

> i want to suck jared's weienr

adn that's that

Posted

On 9/25/11, at 5:32 PM, Alex wrote:

> jared is cool now

On 9/25/11, at 5:33 PM, Alex wrote:

> i want to suck jared's weienr

adn that's that

....Where was I?! xD

Posted

Cascade, one of the great parts of this game is the lines the characters have. Pyro is just muffled yelling, but play as the other characters and listen to the things they say while you play as them. I'll link spy, because the spy is just an absolute asshole.

"Kaboom indeed, you drunken wretch!"

How many times, Ganny

How many times

Posted

Pheo it'd be more fun if the game didn't feel the need to lag like shit on the bigger games, ugh. If this is going to happen everytime I play then I'm done playing this game lol.

oh the joys of getting mad at a video game.

Posted

Whatever happened to the days where we all played Super Smash Bros Brawl? Those were cool days.

Posted

Can somebody link me to that puppying creepy Korean comic that someone posted as their status a while back?

Nevermind, found it.

Now again, why don't I lead an interesting life?

Otherwise, I'm still holding requests for landforms and cities and junk in Hyrulia-Alternaria.

PM me.

Posted

I would like to join your strange world of Hyrulternaria o:

Posted

Well, if anyone does want to get back into SSBB, I'd be up for it. It's just a matter of finding good times to be online. Also, I kinda suck at it, so it's more for fun than competition.

Posted

I'd play Brawl online with you guys!! But like, in December for Winter Break lol, since my Wii and stuff are all at home and I could actually, plan to play online then lol.

Posted

im maybe an average player, at best. i mean....i /just/ started using blocking and dodgeroll this year, soooooo

Posted

I'd play brawl with you guys.

But I lost my copy.

:<<<

:<<<<<<<<

Fantasm Panda DX, you are now Deus Ex Pandus. (God of the Pandas in Fake Latin) Land of Pandas. And Deluxeness. And... I don't know that much about you, so I can't really add more XD

Posted

Fortissimo, Muffin, and I often play monster hunter tri together whenever we have the opportunity. Just throwing that out there.

It's also funny that Sayuri wants to play Monhan with me and she also wants to play TF2 with me and we've yet to do either.

Posted

HEY :<

Posted

Fantasm Panda

Fantasm sounds cool o:

also yeah I took a half-year hiatus. I take a lot of them, actually. Hopefully I'll get active enough so you can be like a stalker o: