Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Every birthday since I was three. I don;'t generally do anything big for birthdays, but my mom always buys me an ice cream cake.

I wish my cakes were ice cream cakes.

Posted

bottom layer is vanilla ice cream, middle is chocolate cookie crumbles and fudge, to is chocolate ice cream. decorate. ice cream cake.

Posted

Every birthday since I was three. I don;'t generally do anything big for birthdays, but my mom always buys me an ice cream cake.

Same. I love ice cream cake.

Posted

"Only three pizza places in Belleville"

How did you manage to leave out both Fortel's Pizza Den AND Imo's?

"Bluh Bluh I can't drive there" THEY DO DELIVERY "Bluh Bluh I don't know their number" GOOGLE IT I am disappointed Chimetals.

I don't suppose that they deliver to Washington State?

Posted

In the STL area there's a pizza place called "Pi's Pizza." It's really expensive, but the pizza is so good that there was a (laughably false) rumor going around for a while that Obama actually had some air lifted to the whitehouse from there. I believed it the first time I heard it. It's that good.

Posted

Nothing can compare to the pizza I had while in Italy. Unfortunately, I don't live in Italy, so I make due with the Dominoes down the street.

I miss Italy. Not just because of the pizza, either. The coffee was better too.

Posted

pheo, ive never had either of those pizzas :< and im still not big on thin crust.

if its that big a deal, then you should invite me over and have a pizza party to prove me wrong. we can play videogames or have a nerf war in your living room or something.

also, ice cream cake, so good <3

Posted

i want an ice cream cake that entirely consists of the cookie fudge stuff in the middle, but still the same size as a regular ice cream cake.

that would be aaaaaaaawesome

Posted

Pizza party for all STL area Hyrule memebers. Saint Louis style pizza, video games and ice cream cake.

Posted

Yay caek \0/

Anyway, I wrote this story poem thingy for my after school Public Speaking Class. My teacher was impressed, and said I showed him a side of me I've never shown before. Yay. :3

Posted

Pizza party for all STL area Hyrule memebers. Saint Louis style pizza, video games and ice cream cake.

DO IT

DOOOO IIIIIIT

Posted

i want an ice cream cake that entirely consists of the cookie fudge stuff in the middle, but still the same size as a regular ice cream cake.

that would be aaaaaaaawesome

this.

also yes, STL party.

say, what are the odds of the non-STL hnet members being able to come to STL this summer, preferably toward the end of it, so im not in japan at the time and miss everything? bonus if theres a con we can go to--saha's hero of time panel, LIVE. because sweet jeegus knuckle, i need to see that cosplay of yours sooooooo bad right nowwwwww

Posted

"I'm talk thread.

I clutter up the forum when there's a perfectly good IRC channel to go to.

Look at me and my shades at night."

Posted

whatever, chat sucks :P

Posted

Go away