Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

:< I know that feel, bro. I need to replace the starter in my car, which will probably be costly. The timing belt had to be replaced a couple months ago, too.

Posted

How long did it take to fix? It is just a major inconvenience right now. I just put in $20 worth of gas, right before it happened. :<

i was at college, so it went something like this:

"your cars broke"

"my brother said hed fix it cuz im letting him drive it." (he doesnt have to make car payments or anything)

later

"weve got your car up on jacks, dad and houston are working on as much as they can, since houston wants to save cash"

"kaaaaaay"

later

"your cars all fixed"

"whoot."

Posted

I don't have a license yet. Mostly because I don't trust myself behind the wheel.

Except for Crazy Taxi.

I'm pretty boss at Crazy Taxi.

Posted

What do you think of my pictures, Skyler?

Posted

They aren't bad. I think you need to study anatomy, just as anyone, including I, do. I know you were going for an AC style but still, anatomy helps every style. Also, you could work on your coloring. Make it brighter and smoother. what are you coloring with?

Posted

i gotta give you props on being willing to go for different poses. when i drew similarly to that, all my characters were standing straight, facing the camera, and with their hands behind their backs. keep drawing with your attitude, and youll get better, definitely.

Posted

They aren't bad. I think you need to study anatomy, just as anyone, including I, do. I know you were going for an AC style but still, anatomy helps every style. Also, you could work on your coloring. Make it brighter and smoother. what are you coloring with?

Thank you. And I looked up on it, i definitely will :)

I like the colors, personally. I'm just using Crayola and another kind that I don't know the name of.

i gotta give you props on being willing to go for different poses. when i drew similarly to that, all my characters were standing straight, facing the camera, and with their hands behind their backs. keep drawing with your attitude, and youll get better, definitely.

Thanks. It was hard for me to finally be able to do that, too. :)

Posted

Car is fixed. Yay.

Posted

\0/

Posted

Watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs finally; pretty amusing movie. xD

Posted

Eka and Roc are like the only ones here that don't hate me.

Posted

There's a difference between hating someone and thinking they're a bit of a derp. Yes, I do think you are (sometimes extremely) derpy. No that doesn't mean I hate you. Hate is such a strong emotion for something so minor. Honestly, everyone on here gets made fun of all the time. You're really not an exception.

I feel bad for replying to this because I know you just want attention but I'm so sick to death of seeing the pity attempts. Just stop. Please.

Posted

Eka and Roc are like the only ones here that don't hate me.

When was the last time I even made fun of you?

Honestly, I'm insulted :/ I can't believe you think so little of me.