Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

the way i pronounce it, though, its "skah pal"

Posted

Regardless, I'd love to see someone perform surgery with his shoulder blades. Successfully, that is.

Posted

the way i pronounce it, though, its "skah pal"

You're pronouncing it wrong.

Posted

I don't say it I pronouns it. When ever scalpels come into a conversation I just make sure to be all like using the words that and it and stuff.

Posted

if i say it scalp el, i feel like i should be removing peoples hair with the skin attached.

though i also pronounce m-i-l-k like "melk" (in contrast, earthy says it more like "mii lk")

i know i say things kainda funny sometimes :c

edit: like using "kainda" when its spelled "kinda". i spell slang like i say it, so i really do put that kai sound in there.

Posted

Fo' sho'.

Posted

Moving from daily status updates about Community to this thread, too lazy to make a new one.

eeeeeeeee just finished watching the Dungeons and Dragons episode, how amazing was that even? It makes /me/ want to try Dungeons and Dragons, and I hate role-playing! Pierce is such a jerk, though :< between this and the trampoline thing... ;_; homigosh so far this season has been /way better/ than season 1, which was still great! The paintball episode and the safe-sex fair episode coming to mind. But yeah Season 2, so many, many great episodes. I just loved the claymation Christmas episode, and the one with Annie's pen especially, they made me laugh and d'awww at the same time, I could probably watch them over and over. ;w; Annie and Shirley are still probably my favourites, I would /so/ be Annie if I was in Community lol I can't lie <3 she is hilariously amazing.

seriously my weekend will probably be spent with Community <3 my new favourite show, and way more enjoyable than Glee, which sometimes I think Community is what Glee /could be/, a consistently funny show which has actual continuity and well-developed, likable characters, I've been craving this feel from Glee since like, season 2 lol, and now I found it oh god this makes me sound deranged about TV shows but teeeheeee so gooood <3 And then I remember nobody here likes Glee so I'll cease the glee!rant but, THINGS HAD TO BE SAIDDDD come love Community with me ;w;

On the note of TV shows I love, sure am looking forward to the Sherlock final episode stream sometime soon (Nabe) ????? IT'S HARD NOT TO SPOIL IT ;_;

And my headphones are starting to die I can see, I have to be sitting 'correctly' so I can actually hear things from both sides :| ugh might have to invest in a new pair lameeee

Posted

Apparently there's a wee blonde lad in this new dungeons and dragons movie thing? And apparently my friend knows him? Etc.

Posted

And my headphones are starting to die I can see, I have to be sitting 'correctly' so I can actually hear things from both sides :| ugh might have to invest in a new pair lameeee

the ifrogz pair i got has been working p well, though idk on your audio standard...but theyre muuuuuuch crisper than my last pair, so no worries about non-namebrand=skull candy quality.

and i mean look at them:

iFrogz-Ronin-headphones.jpg

(i painted the white part red, though, so theyre even cooler :3c )

Posted

Sennheiser HD201s are the "good" headphones poor people get.

But you wouldn't want to get those since the cord is like 2 meters.

Posted

@Cascade- I KNOW! Season 2 is just something i can watch over and over again without it getting boring.Just wait for the Glee Christmas episode in season 3. Personally, I think the show is Season 2 > Season 3 > Season 1. But season 3 is on hiatus and not over yet so who knows?

@Chimetales- those headphones look really lame and really cool at the same time. The look kinda cheesy but that makes them ironically awesome.

Posted

well they also come in all black or all white, and the colors are the least subtle shades, but when i get headphones of this size, its for three reasons: 1) music 2) to keep my ears warm in winter (i never figured out earmuffs, which seem to always be uncomfortable...maybe theyre cheap ones, idk/idc.) and 3) fashion accessory. so even if it sounded like choirs of angels, if the headphones werent visually attractive to me...im not getting them. to be fair, though, my last pair was a repainted pair of skullcandy GIs, so the appearance of things is probably more weighted in my eyes than it should be.

Posted

Just realized, I've been here since early january 09, and it's 012 now. So, three years. Yup.

Posted

just realized that all the information that used to be below our names on the left is now gone