Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

YEAH. MY FAKE LEATHER JACKET.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

toldja 

Posted

There's something strange and surreal about this picture.

(and yes I basically just posted this on a few sites simultaneously saying the same thing)

Bdllo0gCAAAxqLs.png

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I hate that picture because I'm good with pokemon mechanics but those questions make no sense so I can't answer them :sadlink:

Posted

I was just looking up how to tell the difference between attacks and special attacks and it came up with those pictures at the bottom of the page. They don't like greasy nerdy teenagers enough to be asking those kinds of questions and it weirds me out.

Posted

I just spent a couple of great hours hangin' with this great guy who I probably have a great crush on .//.

Posted

great crushes are better than good crushes

Eka likes this

Posted

ASK HIM OUT

Posted

Rooting for Eka. Always.

Posted

ASK HIM OUT

Eka likes this

Posted

So my shit 3am doodles have been getting a decent amount of reblogs lately. Mainly cause one of my awesome artist friends reblogs them and a lot of his followers do the same from him. And its cool except at least one of his followers thinks that he, the artist friend, is the one drawing them. SUPER SAD FACE.

Posted

So my shit 3am doodles have been getting a decent amount of reblogs lately. Mainly cause one of my awesome artist friends reblogs them and a lot of his followers do the same from him. And its cool except at least one of his followers thinks that he, the artist friend, is the one drawing them. SUPER SAD FACE.

Maybe you should start putting some form of indicator like a signature or some symbol of sorts. Like a watermark.

Posted

I put my signature on them. It's an SK that looks like a star kinda. These aren't even worth watermarking though. Like I said, 3am shit doodles lol.

Posted

Well, if most of them realize that it was done by you and/or not that artist friend, it shouldn't be too bad... should it?

Is it? I'm not too sure about these things.

I just spent a couple of great hours hangin' with this great guy who I probably have a great crush on .//.

I ship it.

Posted

Nah I'm not worried about it. Just kinda a bummer a bit lol.