Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yearly Poll: Expectations for Zelda Wii

34 posts in this topic

Posted

ARCTICFIRE!!! :D

Woah that's a long time since I've been hearing from you. Great to see you again. :) Writing, that is.. hehe
You should come to chat dude. :) Welcome back!

As of the topic:
I hoped Nintendo would make Zelda Wii harder, but I ain't willing to put my thrusts on that.
I just hope they will make it bigger, more landscape. Like they have to put it on a dual layer. heh

No option for bigger/longer gameplay.. :( So no vote for now.

Posted

Yeah, longer gameplay. Totally needed. And more sidequests like Spirit Tracks had.

Posted

Imporved story line. What I mean by that is, a longer one. I mean every Zelda game, besides WW, PH, and that other one that was a dream, had a good story line, but I want a longer one.

Posted

What? No "all of the above" option

Posted

What? No "all of the above" option?

I'm sorry, I don't exactly understand how this happened...

Posted

Which would you prefer to see? Which is the highest priority for you? We'd all love to see all of them, but this is about which you would prefer Nintendo to focus on more.

Posted

A: Enhanced Graphics
B: Improved Storyline
C: More Complex, harder puzzles.
D: Improved Controls
E: Dicks

>Answer: E

But really, Improved Storyline.

*I think the Twilight Princess graphics were fine, so they could stick with those and I wouldn't care.
*If they do anything with the puzzles, be more creative, don't make them complicated and frustrating. Having harder and more complex puzzles is all well and good the first time around, but I feel it would ruin the replayability value of the game if it's too complex and time consuming. Then again, if they manage to make it fun without making multiple plays tedious; or make it difficult without being frustrating, with trial and error, or a constant struggle trying to get the timing perfect, then that's fine.
*The controls are fine.

Posted

[quote name='Min' date='20 May 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1274407872' post='303716']
Which would you prefer to see? Which is the highest priority for you? We'd all love to see all of them, but this is about which you would prefer Nintendo to focus on more.
[/quote]

In that case I would choose story.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' date='20 May 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1274393091' post='303538']
Imporved story line. What I mean by that is, a longer one. I mean every Zelda game, besides WW, PH, and that other one that was a dream, had a good story line, but I want a longer one.
[/quote]

This.

Posted

True, YLA.

Improved Storyline, it is!

Posted

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]Another thing I'm hoping for is more memorable music, like the music in Spirit tracks. Hey, "If music be the food of love, play on."[/size][/font]

Posted

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]Well, that and a villain that's actually intimidating, like Gannon used to be. One that doesn't seem generic, like Bellum aqnd Malladus were. You know, one with a backstory or some sort of example of his evil.
[/size][/font]

Posted

Ganon*

Posted

Annual*

Posted

*Could not decide, blindly pointed to one* :D