Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword announced

126 posts in this topic

Posted

OMG I know! That is the most annoying thing in the world! >=C

@ Eka: Well :P

Posted

[quote name='Spaz' date='12 July 2010 - 03:34 AM' timestamp='1278920082' post='313572']
That guy was funny.

The one thing in Skyward Sword I hope they fix is the rupee thing where it shows the little script every time you pick up a blue/yellow/red/purple rupee.
[/quote]

In the demos, the script didn't come up when he got a blue or red rupee.

And, I never got to see how he looks like when he dies >:|
Everyone lived D=

[quote name='Spaz' date='12 July 2010 - 03:34 AM' timestamp='1278920082' post='313572']
The one thing in Skyward Sword I hope they fix is the rupee thing where it shows the little script every time you pick up a blue/yellow/red/purple rupee.
[/quote]

In the demos, the script didn't come up when he got a blue or red rupee.

And, I never got to see how Link looks like when he dies >:|
Everyone lived D=

Posted

Do you mean when he gets a rupee in the grass or when he gets a rupee from a chest? 'Cause I'd be unhappy if they changed the chest script: too classic to go. However, I don't remember a script ever coming up when he recieved a rupee in the grass. o_e

Posted

In Twilight Princess, every time he gets a certain color of rupee in a session, the script would come up. So if you get a green rupee, you get the script, and if you save, quit, start the game up again, and get another green rupee, you get the stupid script.

Posted

What? Something must've been wrong with your games or something, then.

That script would ONLY happen to me if it was THE FIRST TIME I've ever gotten one of those rupees. So it was understandable and not so much of a hassle.

Posted

Ohhh right, that's true. Mmm I didn't mind that so much in TP because I got used to it. 'Was too engrossed in the game to care about scripts popping up everytime I recieved a rupee of a new color.