Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is there something wrong with me? Zeldafan

35 posts in this topic

Posted

puppy off you retard.

Posted

You know, I found some of Oliver's old posts and he didn't seem like such a bad guy. I wonder what Zeldafan's old posts look like.

Posted

If you ^ plan to read my old posts you're in for the laughing fest of your life :drama:

I was such a joyous troll :applause:

Posted

I get the feeling you weren't a troll, and you just want to clear your name.

Posted

You weren't, and still aren't funny. You were just rude and kinda just there, as if nobody noticed too much.

Posted

lol I wished I cared enough to worry about how people think of me on an internet forum

Either way, you're just dumb. In my two and a half years here, I've noticed you maybe twice. And it was usually junk that was all "WHY HAVEN'T YOU GUYS MISSED ME" even though no one really noticed you in the first place. So really, I think you're just egocentric and full of yourself and pretty much what everyone else has said. Ironically, you haven't made much of an imprint here but by pulling a card like this, you're getting the attention you desire soooo much.

That's annoying.

Were you even a troll? Because I categorized you into "people to ignore otherwise I risk lowering my IQ" list of members. This includes peacexlovexbieber and GoC and other sad souls. I didn't realize you were "such a joyous troll," whatever that means.

Posted

He wasn't trolling, but he wants people to think he was trolling to make him look cool.

Posted

lol pointless drama llama :<

Posted

I think that the less time you ask people why they hate you and the more time you act like a decent person would do good for you.

Posted

Obtineo got 49 posts on his first day and is showing common sense.

I'm beginning to think Obtineo is a sock puppet.

Posted

Why would you think that?

Posted

Because he came out of no where and made a gazillion posts, but not like a spammer.

Posted

Well it was a Sunday night... But yeah, I'm just trying to contribute aye.

Posted

Every new member that stays has a habit of doing that. So, I guess it's a very good sign.

Posted

Here is the thing, sometimes being blunt is rude. If you tell someone "I think you are ugly and smell like soup and fish" that is pretty offensive. Sure you can be nice and blunt but you have to pick and choose. Personally I don't dislike you, mostly cuse this is the first time I ever found out you existed, but I do understand why you have had problems before. Just watch your word choice a little, kay? <3