Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aonuma confirms Master Timeline again, Places Skyward Sword before Ocarina of Time

202 posts in this topic

Posted

Who can?? :D

Posted

I love this topic. It's so funny watching you people bitch at me for no reason. It puts a smile on my face. :)

Posted

Well you don't get headaches through cel shading. You get headaches from bright lights and games, like Wind Waker.

Posted

Actually bright lights do hurt. This is why I hate the sun and wish it was blocked out.

Posted

See? You don't hate Wind Waker for the cel shading, the brightness of more than 3 quarters of the game.

Posted

*Sigh* Why do I bother explaining shit to any of you? You either don't understand, think it's for another reason, or think I'm lying. I'm being 100% truthful and if I could I would take a lie detector test just to prove it.

Posted

Fine. Then why do you hate cel shading?

Posted

No no no. You almost had it.

[quote]See? You don't hate Wind Waker for the cel shading, the brightness of more than 3 quarters of the game.[/quote]
This is what you said. Allow me to correct.

[quote]You hate Wind Waker for the cel shading because the brightness of more than 3 quarters of the game.[/quote]
That's why. It's an eye sore and it gives me headaches.

Now do you people finally understand. I really can't make it anymore simpler than that.

Posted

Yea, we get it. You are a brat. It's pretty simple.

Posted

... Seriously PH?

Definitions of brat on the Web:
bratwurst: a small pork sausage

What the hell kind of insult is that?

Posted

Well NOW you're trolling. I think your last few posts have been evidence enough.

Posted

No that was being an smart ass, but hey at least someone understands and that's good enough for me.

Posted

This is past smartassdom, and there's a word for that: trolling. Trolling is annoying people for your own enjoyment.
And who were you directing that statement of, 'you understand me' to? No one understands you because your logic is nonexistant, and this isn't just me saying my opinion. I'm fairly certain its EVERYONE'S opinion, so large enough to be a fact.

Posted

Well screw what everyone thinks. They can think whatever the fuck they want it doesn't make it true.

Also you said, "I think your last few posts have been evidence enough." I thought that meant you understood.

Posted

But your logic IS nonexistant. You're a walking contradiction when talking about cel-shaded games and Toon Link almost 100% of the time.
And how does that line mean I understand you... ? If you look at my first post, I was talking about trolling. I meant that your last few posts have been pretty clear evidence of trollage from you, nothing more.

See, I remember when you didn't make such huge-as-heck deals over cel-shading. I remember when you said, 'It just gives me headaches, so I stay pretty far away from it.' That was what it was left at, and everyone was fine with that. Its when you started saying that all cel-shaded games sucked that people started to dislike you. Now, not only for that reason of course, because you always contradict yourself a lot and prove to have faulty evidence that most of the time is not backed up.
Its when YOU decided to expand the situation and flaunt your stupidity.

I'm sorry, but you're beyond help.