Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Memories

32 posts in this topic

Posted

ACK You read my crappy intro thread again... ;~; (I sounded like such a ditzy loser)

And Teto, I thought your post was very sweet and interesting, albeit a bit sad at times. It was nothing to be embarrassed about :>

And I still go to the RWP, I never post though, but that logic still technically wasn't correct pheo :> AND they still argue over the stupidest things. Hardcore vs Casual... who cares.

Posted

Well the only other person I can think of that maybe shares a forum with silves is padraig, or maybe ammonsa. Probably Padraig.

Go get him and tell him to tell us what you posted I am curious.

Posted

Not Padraig.

Posted

Some mysterious member who left before I joined?

Posted

no

what a fun guessing game eh

Posted

Its not Padraig? Did you confirm or deny Ammonsa?

Or is it maybe Master of Diagrams?

Posted

Master of Diagrams is me I hope you remember this <:

Posted

First of all, Chrno, "cool story bro" is not meant to literally tell someone their story is cool, but to undermine their post when they're trying to get a reaction. Dear Teto's post was probably not an appropriate "cool story bro" type response thread.

Second of all, it's CHRONO, not CHRNO.

You dickface.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I know you're master of diagrams, it was a joke. I just want to hear the original poooooost.

Posted

It was probably DragonBottles or Crocodile. Anyway, I saw a post on facebook that you made about this, something about going over to this girls house and playing Kula World or whatever. You also mentioned that you might have just watched your friends play or something. Regardless, it was there and now you've deleted it.

Posted

I want to know what goes on in Robbie's liiiiiiiiiiife it is totally my busineeeeeeeeess tell meeeeeeeeee.

Posted

It was probably DragonBottles or Crocodile. Anyway, I saw a post on facebook that you made about this, something about going over to this girls house and playing Kula World or whatever. You also mentioned that you might have just watched your friends play or something. Regardless, it was there and now you've deleted it.

No you do not understand.

It was not that post.

That post wasn't even in the whole memory compilation thing.

Which I will post now.

Crocodile posted: "This thread is making me want to be 10 again. I miss watching Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! and Sra. Gonzalez was my teacher, and I hung out with my friend Adam all the time and played Banjo Kazooie all the time and even more N64 games like Cruisn' World. *sigh* "

So I just went with it and got carried away

First post:

"There was Kula World on the PS1 at some point, and Sonic the Hedgehog 2/3 with my friend Angus, but we never beat those games.

And when we lost yet another time, we'd just start from the beginning again.

And I'd take the cushions from the sofa in the next room that nobody used and put them at the bottom of the stairs. And then slide down the stairs in sleeping bags.

Then when we were older, at his house we got all the padding in the house and put it in the sunroom. Then we'd jump off the balcony from above the sunroom onto all the padding.

Once the cat, Jack, fell off the balcony while weaving in and out of the bars. But he landed on his feet and we talked about it for days after and told all our friends about it at school.

He always played football, but I'd just watch or do something else. I don't remember what I did at break except talk to people and not play football most of the time because I didn't practice enough to keep up with everybody else. I was the ballboy, I went and collected it when it went past the net or into the field next to the pitch."

Second Post:

"And the last day of Primary 7 before I went into High School. I had broken my collar bone after falling off a quad bike a few days before. The night it happened my parents just thought it was a bruise, and I slept on the living room sofa. I didn't sleep though and they took me to the hospital in the morning.

On the last day, Allan brought Sims into school and installed it on one of the computers. I watched him playing it, and I had my Game Boy Advance held in my sling.

My friend Ryan who I've since lost contact with left the next day to Glasgow I think. He got on that day a red mobile phone. His mum gave me the number to their new house. I rang twice, and they only answered once. The one time they did answer, his mum told me he was out with some friends.

Ryan had an Ancient Mew card and his little brother Greg once sung "F U C K that is my name" getting off the bus. I wasn't sure what it meant but I knew it had something to do with sex.

Ryan had an Xbox and a game where you were a black ship flying around somewhere. He also had a one player Star Wars game called Jedi Academy or something.

One night he stayed over and we both completed our Pokédexes on Sapphire and Ruby. The last Pokémon I got was Milotic, which I traded back to him after I had it as owned in my Pokédex. I saved the game after but I'm not sure if I ever played it again after that. I don't have any memory of doing so. It might be at the same point I left off after saving the game.

I still have that cartridge under my bed somewhere. I have the Game Boy Advance too, but the charger I can't find and the R button doesn't work."

Third Post:

"My first time using the excuse of "It can be my birthday present in advance" was when I bought Monsters Inc. on Game Boy Color god knows when.

I was in the café we usually went to on Saturday mornings, with the nice lady at the counter who knew us by name, because we went there almost every Saturday for years and years. She still works there, but we don't go as often.

I asked my parents to let me get it and they did. They gave me the money to and I ran off to the shop nearby to get it. I did. I was so delighted. I never beat the game or got very far, but I never regretted it being my birthday present.

Once when I had to get a haircut the normal barbers was closed so we went to another hairdressers instead. My dad paid in advance and gave the guy a tip. I had my hat with me. The guy talked to some chick who was doing someone else's hair. When I was done I ran off out of the hairdressers, pretty happy with it. I went into the café where my parents were waiting. They looked a bit shocked and said my hair was a disaster. Random chunks taken out and whatnot.

My mood sank suddenly and I kept quiet and put my hat back on. For some reason I was ashamed.

My best friend ever was Lucy. We played outside on the swings and pretended we were fighting Team Aqua. She had an awkwardly placed basketball hoop, where you had to stand next to the swing and shoot, and you didn't have much space to do so.

We played some singing game once that had Life Is A Rollercoaster and a song from Greece on it that we sang all the time in her sister's room.

She let me borrow Crash Bandicoot 3 for the PS1 and I'm not sure if I remembered to give it back.

She had a thing where you ironed beads to make a picture like a man or a fish or something. Her mum did the ironing though, we just put the beads in place.

There was a little window between the dining table and the kitchen in her house, and she had a piano in a room close to there. They had windows for a wall between it and the living room, and the windows had curtains. They had a piano and if Lucy ever played it, I don't remember how good she was. She always took violin lessons but she never played that either.

On their computer they had some fun maths game we always played, and you had to beat these purple guys with tank wheel things. There was a level where they fell out of a tree and if you won then bees chased them away. She also had Ghost Recon but we never played it. I thought at the time it was "Ghost Reckon" and I never questioned how little sense that made, because I had been brainwashed by the ridiculous television I watched anyway.

Then in primary 6 we got sex education and me and Lucy stopped talking because people kept saying we were going out.

And no that's not a punchline because if I could change any one thing in my whole life, it would be that. "

Posted

First of all, Chrno, "cool story bro" is not meant to literally tell someone their story is cool, but to undermine their post when they're trying to get a reaction. Dear Teto's post was probably not an appropriate "cool story bro" type response thread.

Second of all, it's CHRONO, not CHRNO.

You dickface.

Sahaqiel

First of all, I did'nt really mean to offend anyone by using that, i'd only found out about this 'meme' or whatever like a few days ago and I actually thought it ment that I was saying that it was cool, which it is >:.

AND SECONDLY

ITS CHRNO! They couldnt get licencing in Japan for Chrono in Japan as there is already a trakemark to the character Chrono from Chrono Trigger, so in Japan the name is Chrno and in the US its Chrono SO GET YOUR puppyING FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU FACE A FANBOY!

Posted

you kick his ass Chrno.

Posted

I love you Robbie.