Minecraft

507 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.mediafire.com/?s7y3wb3bgyrhapr

Windows: Find your appdata folder. Go to roaming. Find ".minecraft". Go to the bin. Drop my custom jar into the bin folder, and replace it. Also, pheo, If you can copy your worl files and send it to me, I could probably make it happen. But I plan on using the "Broville" map from the adventure map. Tight streets, tall buildings, flammable, hidden areas, ect. I'm hoping this jar will work though,

Posted

UGH. I hate FPS games.

Posted

As it stands now, Broville map is applied. I will add guns (And parts) to the map, along with the other equipment. The server is not yet running. I think I'm going to leave all commands through my servers GUI.

Broville is a colossal city map, but most of it is flammable, and I would appriciate it if flamethrowers were used with some common sense, as to not incinerate the entire city.

My main issue is item spawning as of now. I have to get that fixed badly.

Posted

MY SERVER IS DOWN! (Spawning is disabled though, making everything a pain in the ass to make)

Custom recipies: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=92206#Recipes

YOU MUST HAVE THE CUSTOM MINECRAFT JAR!!!!!! (Found here)

(Install for jar: Windows: Find your appdata folder. Go to roaming. Find ".minecraft". Go to the bin. Drop my custom jar into the bin folder, and replace it.)

Wait, no, it won't even let me craft items.

Posted

So like, I got my server to work again. I have a brand new server and it's up.

IP- 65.60.148.54

Posted

Can you make your own clothes in this game?

Posted

There aren't clothes. You can customize your avatar and wear armor, but there aren't "clothes."

Posted

Are there any armor that look like dresses

Can you design your armor

Posted

No....

You have no idea of what Minecraft is.... do you?

Armor pics- Armorc.png

Posted

Those seem very....simple

And no I have very little knowledge of computer games since I've only had access to a computer for a couple of years and had a short time limit each use

Posted

This game isn't about how fabulous you look. It's about survival and how you interact with the environment.

Posted

GoC, you can design your own avatar. The armor does not work that way unless you modify it, but you can make your own skin for your avatar as many people have. I myself am wearing the Jaggi gunner armor of Monster hunter tri. I also designed Chimetal's avatar, which is herself in the leather armor of the same game. T1g based his avatar, the Baggi blademaster armor, off of my design. I'm going to go ahead and post pics just because.

Jaggi-Gunner.png

Sadly, since this armor isn't symmetrical, something minecraft avatars demand, my avatar doesn't look exactly like this. But its about as close as I could get.

Leather+All+Duo.jpg

250px-DosBaggi-Blademaster.png

Also, Skyler, how often do you plan on having your server up? Because I can't have mine up all the time, and usually I'm not the one playing on it. I was wondering if someone else, like you or gmp, would be interested in hosting a server instead of me.

Posted

Mine is up now. I can try to host an extended server but I wont do 24/7 server.

Posted

I was reading the wiki and found this-

DIAMOND- It can be found generally in a vein of 4 blocks, and you may often find lava in its proximity and vice versa. It shows up at elevations ranging from 1 to 19 blocks above the bottom of the map (for comparison, sea level is around 64 blocks above the bottom of the map). Below elevation 18, it occurs in roughly 0.08% of rock. This means that you must check 867 blocks below elevation 18 to have a 50% chance of finding at least one diamond ore. It can be mined for a diamond gem using an iron or diamond pickaxe.

I've also heard that it shows up most frequently between 10-16 but that might just be a rumor.

Posted

I was reading the wiki and found this-

DIAMOND- It can be found generally in a vein of 4 blocks, and you may often find lava in its proximity and vice versa. It shows up at elevations ranging from 1 to 19 blocks above the bottom of the map (for comparison, sea level is around 64 blocks above the bottom of the map). Below elevation 18, it occurs in roughly 0.08% of rock. This means that you must check 867 blocks below elevation 18 to have a 50% chance of finding at least one diamond ore. It can be mined for a diamond gem using an iron or diamond pickaxe.

I've also heard that it shows up most frequently between 10-16 but that might just be a rumor.

The reason you guys find less diamond than me is you don't branch.