Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Guys I need help with my love life

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay guys so I met this girl a week ago and I think she might be the one. She has a great body and I told her a joke and she laughed. Also she has brown hair just like mine, and one time I looked at her and she was already looking at me! Guys we're soul mates but I can't figure out how I tell her that I truly love her with all my heart and soul! Help me out here or I will never ever be happy again ever. Plus I'll leave this website.

Posted

Put a cucumber in your pants and hug her. Works every time.

Posted

lol Stop it PH, he serious.

So first off, how do you two act around each other? Also if you just met her a week ago I wouldn't be to quick to tell her that you love her.

You don't want to scare her off and if she feels the same way about you she won't mind waiting for abit.

The main thing I can tell you is to take it slow, don't rush things. That usually ruins it in the long run.

I repeat, TAKE IT SLOW.

Posted

Is Pheeny really being serious?

Posted

Pheeny is not being serious at all. We get way too many of these threads.

But yeah Linox, I'm glad to see you have a good head on your shoulders.

Posted

It says in the subtitle "no seriously this is serious" so thats how I'm going to treat this until further word from Pheo.

Posted

Pheeny just said it wasn't for reals.

Posted

There was so many of these threads like on the last pages of this forum, it actually freaked me out o.O

Also, "Plus I'll leave the website" was as far from subtle as you could be =P <3

Posted

He missed my post, i posted about ten seconds before him. These threads are the cancer that is killing serious discussions and I am clearly not helping.

Posted

Perhaps we should cut the words "Relationships" and "Romance" from the Serious Discussions area, if nobody likes them. Or merge all the relationship pages into one lump so people can gloat about thier love intrests and blow off some UST on a pre-designated page. That's what we do in the rants and raves section, yes?

Posted

I see, I regret nothing.

If anyone has need for the love doctor give me a call.

Posted

First of all, Linox, if anything, I respect you for your post. Good job putting up with whatever crap I made up as I was writing, and thank you for being so calm and sensible about it. This is me hugging/saluting you in the form of a sentence.

Also, why would we gloat about our love interests?

Posted

See, I'd care if people had legit love issues or concerns... However, half the stuff is pretty dull, uninteresting, obvious, and just stupid.

EDIT- When I said "half" I meant, 92.7% of it.

Posted

There have been some legitimately decent romance-related threads here in the past.* The problem we have now is that people don't understand the idea behind the word "love" and just jump right to it. They don't seem to realize that if one girl isn't interested, someone else will be soon enough. It's purely teen drama, which sucks.

*This definitely has nothing to do with the fact that I've posted a least two romance-related threads here before. Probably a lot more, actually. Like four.

Posted

I think the reason why there are so many of these threads is because people will always have problems with these so called "love interest"

throughout their whole life, even if they are with someone already they will still have these problems.

The reason it's on here is because it's in the serious discussions section, it even says relationships and romance up there.

Two things that intertwine together to make that little bastard child we call love.

Also we're on a forum where a majority of the members are younger then 18 and to top it all

off we feel comfortable talking about our love life with people we meet on the internet.

I just laughed alittle right there.

The problem we have now is that people don't understand the idea behind the word "love" and just jump right to it.

This is another valid reason.