Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Killing gay people- now legal...er!

109 posts in this topic

Posted

No, I would totally consider Straight Camp if it seemed even the least bit legit. I understand fully why someone would wanna go to one. I just think that they are mistaken.

Look around the internet for this thing, I think its called Exodus International or something, some kids wore white on the "purple day" with their logo on it. They are ex-gay or something.

Posted

I like how you can't read

Posted

I like how you can't read

I don't think its a straight camp though.

Posted

It's the same idea though, a stupid and pointless idea

Posted

GMP... Just shut up.

Posted

Ammonsa, I can see you lurking. GTFO.

Also, lets see what Lark has to say about it?

Posted

I already know what Exodus is. I heard about it a couple of years ago. It's totally straight camp. And wearing white in protest of people wearing purple on spirit day is disgusting. The concept of spirit day wasn't "I support homosexuality" it was "I support the idea that all humans deserve respect and should be treated with dignity, regardless of their sexual orientation." To protest that is to support the suicides of those kids. That's disgusting.

Posted

I already know what Exodus is. I heard about it a couple of years ago. It's totally straight camp. And wearing white in protest of people wearing purple on spirit day is disgusting. The concept of spirit day wasn't "I support homosexuality" it was "I support the idea that all humans deserve respect and should be treated with dignity, regardless of their sexual orientation." To protest that is to support the suicides of those kids. That's disgusting.

Honestly, some of the people taking part in the ay weren't much better behaved, I personally got duct tape slapped over my mouth, which I promptly tore off and spit the blood on the person responsiable for the duct taping.

Posted

Then those people are just as wrong as you usually are.

Posted

Spirit/pride/protest shit is gay, dog.

That it is. Some kid got suspended for areosol adhesive, duct tape slappings were frequent, throwing entire containers of glue at people who were talking, putting tape over speakers(In praticular the PA system), all sorts of shit.

AMMONSA: I SEE YOU LURKING. GTFO.

Posted

That it is. Some kid got suspended for areosol adhesive, duct tape slappings were frequent, throwing entire containers of glue at people who were talking, putting tape over speakers(In praticular the PA system), all sorts of shit.

AMMONSA: I SEE YOU LURKING. GTFO.

just because that happened at your school or whatever doesn't mean that /everyone/ supporting the spirit day were that way. in fact, I didn't see any of that and almost a 1/4th of my school was wearing purple, me included.

It's not right of them to do ducttaping or any of that other crap. But neither is hating gays for being gay. Those people were probably just as enraged about the violence against gays, actually probably more enraged, than you were about getting tape on your mouth. people are human, you can't expect them not to lash out at times. But if you want to claim that you're "better than that", you can't lash out in return.

Posted

lol @GMP raging because I'm here.

Posted

since when did I expect much from you LL, lol

Posted

I bet I laughed harder when I saw your idea of a solution.

Ok so your ignorance used to be kinda funny, but seriously after that I think you should hang yourself. And I know that usually when I say stuff like that I'm joking, but I'm not. You don't deserve to live. I hope your family dies in a car fire : D

Posted

That was uncalled for, Min.