Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Doodle Werewolf!

853 posts in this topic

Posted

I haven't really seen anything in the lynching scenes me might have overlooked :<

but "I hope that you get old before you go" could mean someone is keepig a person or people alive as long as possiblemethinks

Posted

we need more info

Saha

You seem pretty dead set in lynching me for no reason. }:E

You even ignored how someone who just offered to use their positive night action on me got killed.

Why would I kill someone, or organize to kill someone, who was offering me something good, in turn, not getting it?

You keep saying you need information, but I've given you more information than just about everyone else in this thread.

Stop voting for me.

It does leave one feeling

quite lonely }:E

Posted

Cas, have you targeted anyone?

Posted

You seem pretty dead set in lynching me for no reason. }:E

You even ignored how someone who just offered to use their positive night action on me got killed.

Why would I kill someone, or organize to kill someone, who was offering me something good, in turn, not getting it?

You keep saying you need information, but I've given you more information than just about everyone else in this thread.

Stop voting for me.

It does leave one feeling

quite lonely }:E

But because they offered to use their night action, you knew they had one. If you were really a wolf, you would've killed them for that info. Assuming that you killed them also assumes that you didn't actually /need/ their action anyway.

Posted

I don't even know what the action is. He didn't tell me. He just said it might be something I need to unlock my stuff.

Posted

he could lead people up mountains and make them feel enlightened, remember? we found this out yesterday when he asked t1g if anything happened, then after a bit explained his power.

in saha's defense, it didnt sound like much of a threatening power, i mean, you can make people feel enlightened. whee. and saha is probably power-locked now, if hes not a wolf.

wolves killed 2 powers with one stone here.

Posted

I don't even know what the action is. He didn't tell me. He just said it might be something I need to unlock my stuff.

but that's the point. Because he said he had an ability at all, and that it was helpful at that, puts him up for a better target than T1G.

It doesn't matter exactly /what/ it did as long as it qualifies for "helpful town nightaction"

/ANY/ "helpful town nightaction" is a threat for a wolf. If his nightaction was meant to help any other town player "discover" their own power, that means another character might have gained a more threatening ability than "enlightment".

It's a very obvious choice to target him then if you were a wolf. And because the ability probably wouldn't give a wolf any more abilities (because they already have the ability of KILLING THINGS), it doesn't leave anything left for you to say you're not associated with the kill because you "needed their ability".

If anything you're the only person connected to Ammonsa's death because you were the one who lured him out in the open. Marquis was pulling a similar stunt with asking if anyone had "friendly" in their character name, or knew of the "friendly neighborhood serial killer". Only for him, nobody took the bait and so he now /claims/ it wasn't anything.

Posted

I was asking for a positive action that could benefit me, specifically.

If there was someone else that crazy ability was supposed to help, they would have said something. Otherwise, why would I kill a character that was either

A) Attempting to use a helpful action ON ME

B) Wielding an ability that is TOTALLY USELESS for or against town

Seriously, we're all just sort of talking only about me. What about T1G? What's his ability? All he's done is accuse me sporadically and randomly this whole time. What about the inactives? Or Chimetals?

I'm like the focus here and being punished for exposing my own information. |:

And if I were the wolf, I would probably kill someone who has a direct relationship with someone else, to make that person suspicious.

Just saying.

Posted

Well we all know TIG's ability is vanilla because he already hit his win condition and is now town instead of indie, vouched for by pheo

and something was going on with chimetals, but I don't quite remember.

and we don't know if it was useless for any other town. Not everyone has been completely active

And for the last time, it wouldn't matter if their ability would "help" you if you were a wolf, because wolves don't actually /need/ any help.

^ I don't see how you can't make that connection. It flaws your argument. You could just be lying that you need any help with your ability at all.

Posted

Ok sorry for being so inactive lately. So what is going on here? Ammonsa can make people feel enlightened?

What effect did this have and why is everyone on the Saha-express again?

Posted

Oh yeah. I forgot T1G hit the win condition.

But if I knew Ammonsa's ability was useless, I would kill someone else. :/ Why would I kill what is essentially a vanilla, when I can take a random shot and probably hit someone who has an ability?

You're only saying I seem wolf like because you're latching onto T1G's random accusations.

Linox: Since the beginning of the game, since before anyone did anything, T1G has been randomly voting for me, and since he's the only one on the offense, and my abilities are obscure, they're latching onto the notion more.

Last night, I asked Ammonsa to see if his ability was the one that unlocked my ability. He said his was pretty useless too, and he didn't know what it did, but he tried anyway, because it pertains to a riddle I can't quote because of Werewolf's basest rules. During the night, before he could use his action on me, Ammonsa was killed. Reportedly, the ability was probably useless anyway, and no one stepped forth to claim compatibility with the ability. Somehow, this makes me the wolf, but I say that is stupid, because why would I kill someone who is using their most likely harmless or positive action on me, and why would I kill someone who has a useless ability, rather than taking a random shot at someone who I know is not a wolf, in order to get a more desirable kill?

Or T1G, because he's been steadfast in his random accusations that people apparently listen to?

Posted

But if I knew Ammonsa's ability was useless, I would kill someone else. :/ Why would I kill what is essentially a vanilla, when I can take a random shot and probably hit someone who has an ability?

I haven't been saying ammonsa's ability was useless, I was saying it was useless for a WOLF to be receiving it. It's useful because it could potentially trigger someone else's ability. But what that ability is is unknown, could be anything.

Why not make sure he can't trigger anyone's ability, so someone is out of an action and then pick someone by random the next day?

Posted

Alright we need more info here. So T1G is confirmed town and from what I noticed GMP is alive again. So one maybe two confirmed.

What did everyone do last night?

Posted

I sat uselessly.

Also, he stated himself that he probably didn't know if it did anything, since he didn't find the compatible user.

So I assumed it was useless unless used on the right person, which was possibly me.

Why would I incapacitate someone who wasn't sure of who to target anyway?

Posted

So he knew that he had to use it on a certain someone or was that just a guess?

And you thought it might of been you?