Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Doodle Werewolf!

853 posts in this topic

Posted

Doop I am able to get on today

The way I see it, if the Saha-Ammonsa relationship is one of cause and effect, this could go either way:

Saha as Wolf situation: looking for targets for his next kill, he asks who has a helpful action so he can get rid of this person. He kills Ammonsa after seeing that he has what could prove to be an action beneficial to the Town. (This point has been expounded a bit in what I've read from previous pages)

Saha as Town situation: he asks for a certain action that correspond with something described in his role. The wolf, seeing that Saha is about to get his ability unlocked or something of the like, kills Ammonsa that night to prevent this, leaving Sahaqiel a (presumably) vanilla Town.

So the casuality of the relationship is not necessarily what's in doubt, because whether Saha was or was not the wolf, Ammonsa's death is still what would logically follow.

Except, reading back, it seems that is what everyone has been arguing anyway :<

Gosh I am useless :<

Posted

OK, but why would I go after someone I assume is essentially a vanilla townie anyway? He said he was looking for someone who needed mountains, and I thought it might pertain to me, and no one else stepped forward to claim compatibility.

So instead of attacking him, why not some other character with some other probably more useful ability?

Posted

no one else stepped forward to claim compatibility.

But not /everyone/ posted that day, and still not /everyone/ is posting today either

Posted

So like I'm saying, why kill a person who doesn't even know who to target, when I can kill someone randomly and get a much better result?

I am a bit more crafty than that, kaffles.

Posted

Yay, I'm back. But it's 1AM, I'm sleep deprived, and I really have no clue what's going on. I think I'll go to sleep, recharge my brain, and come back to figure some things out.

Posted

whoooo hnet is working for me again.....

i think we should also explore other possibilities while we have the chance, before we run out of time. We could debate this saha thing all day, and regardless of whether hes town or wolf, spending all our time talking about it would only benefit wolves.

also ive been rereading the thread and even on day 1 saha was acting lonely.

Link so you dont have to leaf through pages....also his posts on the page after that.

unrelated:

dont be afraid of death.

i just found this....I didnt even know at the time he was my target >w>

Posted

Alright, so now that I can access hnet again I suppose that means Day three will be ending tonight! I suppose around 6:00 central. Don't expect Twilight updates to be occuring, though, because I'm still an art student and I have to go draw manly things like Skulls.

1. Kittens: Bell tails

2. That gun die

3. Sahaspiel: That gun die

4. Lynn ox

5. Bell tails

6. Bannin' wharfs

7. Flask 'nade

8. Gland fatter penis

9. Mars quiche

10. Timmy: Kittens, Sahaspiel

11. A monsta

12. Zero antagonist

13. Fractional Factual

14. Ace Dick

Kittens: 1

Sahaspiel: 1

Timmy: 2

With Eleven players left, it takes Six votes to lynch!

Posted

Need to read this tonight guys. Shit man.

Need to eat and study today guys. Shit man.

If I get enough votes on me, please wait to hammer until I claim?

Posted

DEPENDS

ARE YOU ASKING BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ADMIN AND YOU CAN MAKE ME WAIT ANYWAYS

Posted

There is an hour and half left in the day and nothing is happening. I am ashamed of all of you.

Posted

Do you kill majority vote at the end of the day?

Posted

Has anyone actually voted yet? =S

Posted

theres only been four votes, i think....and no ones really been attacking anyone but saha =.="

Aethix remind me why i didnt vote for you

oh wait we all bandwagoned zero that day, and i dont think i ever heard from you what you do.

Posted

theres only been four votes, i think....and no ones really been attacking anyone but saha =.="

but most votes are still on kimmy

Posted

No I do not kill majority, and no one died which makes my life leagues easier actually.

We skip the Twilight phase and go straight to the night phase! No one is lynched! Everyone get your actions in.