Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Doodle Werewolf!

853 posts in this topic

Posted

>.< i would say to lynch someone besides GMP, because what kind of cruel move would it be to give a town a wolf-making ability?

i was having trouble pinning it down, but yeah, jumping on saha for one small coincidence is too much.

we should probably go after someone with a bigger track record than GMP though, i think, as he probably has a skill now and if it doesnt get him killed he could tell us...

Posted

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM GMP VIA VRS: Hnet won't load for me.

Posted

I just want to point out again that I STILL HAVEN'T VOTED FOR SAHA

JUST WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR

THAT I'M WATCHING YOU

but then again, Chimeney, how were you confirmed a townie again? Because if the only reason was that you have the ability to bring gmp back, and gmp isn't necessarily town, you might still not be town either. :/

just a thought

But going off what I was saying the other day, maybe we should try Timmy since she hasn't been around much at all in the thread. But we know she's been on hyrule.

Posted

I will also try Kimmy, since she's too busy being an admin.

Posted

I would highlight "Kittens", but there's no list and some of these names are just /:E

also what do you mean highlight kittens? I've been talking plenty

Posted

o

Yeah, I didn't make the connection between your name and "kittens" at all.

About the only thing they have in common is that they have the same number of letters in the same pattern and start with K.

kaffles

kittens

Posted

and now the conversation is being lead completely away from debating in order to bandwagon on kimmy.

no thank you.

lol :C

but anyways, to answer somebody's question oh so long ago, j'ai ciblé quelqu'un sur la deuxième nuit.

why is this not english quit wasting our time

Posted

i was wondering why i was so quickly confirmed town....though i wish i could say something like "oh, ill do _____ action on _____ tonight", but i dont have a night action anymore ;-;

my only evidence is my previous posts, esp looking for someone/saying it was GMP.

Posted

im still waiting on more info about saha.

If you are really one of those people who would have gotten an ability from ammonsa, with him being dead, what is the harm in you telling us more about your character?

Posted

im still waiting on more info about saha.

If you are really one of those people who would have gotten an ability from ammonsa, with him being dead, what is the harm in you telling us more about your character?

T1G. I've elaborated everything that happened.

What you're really saying is "please give me the most convoluted reasons Saha might be the wolf so I can vote for him and we can bandwagon him instead of people who matter and are actually suspicious".

Correlation isn't causation. You're probably playing into some wolfish trap.

Posted

ok summarize everything you have told me with a single post.

Posted

jeez, t1g, i could do that....from REREADING. skim-rereading really.

but youll be happier if saha tells you himself. however, he DID tell us what happened last night. read the posts before accusing, eh?

Posted

he stated the obvious, everyone knew ammonsa died before he could use his ability on saha

Posted

I can finally get on to see what happened.

Posted

Yeah, me too. I'm gonna look through the game, now.