Hellos! Noobie Female ^^^

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey there!

Not really used to this kind of thing... i did try another forum but it kinda got boring sooo

im here to see if you guys are as zelda-crazed as i am and are willing to chitchat with a....girl.... yes.

hahahaa it may seem odd that girls are interested in games such as zelda or even left for dead2 (heck yes)

x3 so welcome me! talk to me about anything, please!

byess

<3

Posted

Welcome! Enjoy your stay, you are not the only girl here, we do not only talk about zelda, etc.

Posted

*shoves LL* (out of love, ofc)

Anyways, welcome to Hnet! No worries, girl gamers are not a dying breed here. :thumbup:

Posted

Yeah, lots of girl gamers here. It's not a big deal. Welcome to the forums.

Posted

Girls!

Da na na na na na.

And everymorning it's girls na na na na na na.

There are lots of girls here. Including me! Welcome!

Posted

Welcome! There is a good bit of Zelda discussion here, but we like to talk about a lot of other things.

I'd certainly like to hear what you have to say about Left for Dead 2. :D

Posted (edited)

Hah thanks!

Yeah i kinda figured you would talk about other things

And jes, girls that share common characs xD

*Fwu fwu fwu* <3

But one thing is, is how to really get started....how long does it take to get that many posts????

And being friendless will make me feel like that one fat kid sitting in the corner whatching the others chitchat relentlesly about the new *enterwhatever*.... Hah nah but ill take any help

*ahem* and knuckle, left for dead2 is the most amazing ever. I think the reason behind why i like it so much is that the "infected" are legitamately fast and intimidating unlike the stereotype slow/unfunctional ones.

Buuuut, i abhore the witches to an extent. They scare the pickles outta me

Edited by Oot_times14 (see edit history)

Posted

If you look at my profile:

"Active Posts:

2,266 (1.74 per day)"

You only see about half of my post count in the sidebar to the left of my post, only about 1425. That's because I post a lot in Forum Games, which is very fun and a good way to meet people (but doesn't count toward your post count at all). If you do the math for my 1425 posts, it means that I only post once every 3 or so days. It doesn't take much to rack up post count. A lot of times I feel like that is wrong, that I talk to people here a lot more. And I do! I just talk to them through Skype, through Hyrule.net chat, through calls and letters and meetings in person. You will find out quickly that our forum is very tight-knit.

Posted

Oh, look at Kimmy, using math outside of a math class, getting an 85 on her stats exam, showoff.

From what I understand, the forum games does in fact count towards your post count, but not towards the one that shows up below your forum avatar. I think a friend of mine has something like one hundred posts altogether, and only one post anywhere outside of forum games. I've been trying to see if I can get my overall post count to go up to an average of nine per day (edit, totally hit that milestone yesterday, also my post count is now 7,011). I don't really have a reason for doing it, but the way I do it is just posting where I see an interesting thread, and following it. The only secret to a high post count is patience.

Though, you will also learn pretty quickly that we don't really care about post count, either. Just be friendly and decent, and everyone will know you.

Posted

Yeah, i have looked as some threads and notice that you guys talk about and to eachother like youve known eachother for a while! Hah just call meh yalls little sis lol or some other small title....thing....uh hah lol im excited!

And how many people are member exactly? Hah im assuming a lot :wacko:

And why does it say loach under my avatar???

Posted

Haiiiii there :> Welcome to Hyrule.net and I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun :>>

And yeah no need to worry about being the only girl lol ^^;

Posted

Welcome chica :)

Posted

Look at this thread

how many vaginas are in this thread

will you just look at this thread

Posted

Wehellll....

Im thinking girls are the ones that keep this forum legit and functional,

Because without us, it would just be a sausagefest of men who have no lives

Holler.

Posted

Welcome! I talk about Zelda a lot, so don't worry! :D

And i love your signature, as well as the quote in it!