Home?

31 posts in this topic

Posted

This is an excerpt from my tumblr that I just posted. I felt the need to share it with you guys. So... yea--

My Father called me a few moments ago. He told me that I need to come home. To his house...

I know that I've complained about being kicked out, and that I wanted to go home, but now that I havta go back... I really don't wanna. I haven't had this much fun for a long time. But mostly, I haven't felt this wanted in a long time. It's like the people here actually care about me. They've helped me, they've treated me well... They've done everything I could have asked for, and then some. I actually feel loved here. I don't wanna leave. I really don't wanna. But I also don't wanna be a burden.

I have a job now. I start this weekend. I was hoping, that if my parents let me use the car again, I could eventually make enough money to like... pay rent and stuff. You know, live here. I'm becoming really attached to this house and the people inside of it. I don't wanna go "home."

I guess I'll leave today...

Posted

You have a tough decision to make man, and knowing you, you'll most likely make the right one. I wish you luck man, and hope things get even better for you.

Posted

MassShadowz.

Who are you?

And PH, I think it'd be better if you stay where you are. Try telling your dad and see if he understands.

Posted

I'm "home" now. My friends told me that they would take me to work and even help me get my own car and a new job that's closer, but I didn't wanna burden them anymore. They told me that they wanted to serve me (it was a ministry house so everyone is super Christian) and it was no problem, but still, I felt bad about it. So yea, I'm with my parents now and I already regret it. The worse part-- Tonight we were gonna have jello shots. I had one last night, but we were gonna have a lot more tonight and I havta miss it. :<

Posted

I don't think this is the place to say who I am...but I know Vintage Rainbow Surprise irl.

Posted

Oh, K.

VRS, you're approaching my seven some IRL friend referral record. ;o

Posted

We have only seen each other IRL 2 times, but I know his sister. She took away my cigarette and told me that I wasn't allowed to smoke.

Posted

Shhhh, It still counts... and besides, if it wasn't for VRS, I wouldn't be posting in this forum and on this website.

Posted

Don't worry MassShadowz, we all know VRS irl :>

but for real I would like die if my IRL friends joined this. Would be soooooooo embarrassing ¬¬

Posted

MassShadowz

HarajukuVampire

Fantastic Panda Deluxe

Seth (You guys scared him off after like, 5 posts... That was a LONG time ago though)

King Dusk (Never met him IRL, but we know more about him than most casual irl friends know about each other. He is deff one of my best friends and we plan to meet eventually. So he counts)

I feel like I'm forgetting someone

Also, another friend of mine wants to join, but I've repeatedly asked him not to. He has browsed the forums many times though and thinks you guys are cool.

Posted

No, seriously. Those were their words. I feel weird saying that, which is why I denied them.

Posted

I wouldn't be embarrassed, Cascada.

Because I'm not ashamed of the company I keep, and I am not afraid of what everyfolk think of me.

Also, don't smoke lol.

Posted

Wait you were going to do Jello shots with the ministry people?

lol hypocritical

Posted

How so? The Bible doesn't preach against having fun.

Posted

It would depend on the circumstance if jello shots with your friends was a sin. Namely, are you planning on getting piss poor drunk? And if not, are there any in the group who don't approve of drinking? If both are no, and you're in a private place like a home, then I don't see the problem or the sin.