Home?

31 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not ashamed of this place :<

also, I don't think doing jello shots is like, even mentioned in the Bible lol so who caresssss

Posted

I've only been piss drunk once, and I still don't see that as bad at all. It's just having fun, you know? As long as I'm not driving or anything, then who cares? Besides, every time I drink, my friends always have my back. I think it's BS that drinking is illegal for me. I'm 18-- I can smoke, join the army, even VOTE, but I can't drink? That's America for you. :<

Posted

LL, I'm so done with you.

Posted

And all you do is insult me. Like, if you are giving me "tough love" advice, then do it in private rather then just slandering me all the time everywhere. I don't even know why I bothered to forgive you and call you my friend again.

Posted

I'm

Kind of agreeing with LL here.

lol

Posted

VRS.

LL is right, you know.

Posted

Bandwagon! As in, I am joining it.

Posted

Take it from a person that knows what a bad household is.

Sometimes you need to quit being a child and deal with what happens.

If your dad actually called you back then that means he still loves you and wants you back home.

And

No matter what, parents will always love you. Even if it doesn't seem like it at times.

Pretty sure taking jello shots isn't going to fix what has happened, though.

Just saying.

Also lol LL. Toootally right.

Posted

generic VRS drama thread

Posted

Reality has never been a pretty thing

Stop thinking you're just in another cute chapter of your epic story and get on with your life

I mean you only have one

This goes for a lot of people, actually.

Posted

Kay, you guys are probably right. Maybe. I don't think you guys have much of a grasp over the situation, but I probably am complaining too much. Anyways, my job hopefully starts tomorrow! I'm about to call and see what time they want me to come in.

Posted

9am. I go in for training at 9am.

Posted

Well, I'm glad it seems you've got it sorted out for now. Hope the new job goes well.

Posted

Is it going well yet

Posted

Look in talk.

My mother and I went to my psychologist today, as we do every 2 weeks. (Except I skipped the last session because I wasn't at home.)

She told her side of the story, which was drastically different from both my and my father's perspective. My father told me that he wanted me to come home, so I reluctantly did. She told the doctor that I begged my father to come home. She also said that she was worried about me the first two days I was gone, but after that, my absences was a blessing, or something. She told me that she didn't want me to come home. Period. She told me that my father felt the same. When I got home, I started packing. My mother is apparently gone to run errands or something, and my father asked why I was leaving. I told him that my mother didn't want me here and explained how she lied at the session. He told me that both of them want me to stay. So I'm assuming that one of them is either lying, or has twisted reality to their own perspective.

At the session, when it was just the doctor and I, I broke down and cried for the first time in a session. (Been going for about 4 years now, give or take a week or two) I explained to him how I couldn't feel or accept my parent's love, since I feel like I haven't become the son they wanted. (Omg, that sounds sooooooo cliche but I swear this is real) I'm nothing like them. I'm not athletic, strong, a manual labor type worker, etc. puppy man, my mother would always say stuff like "Good thing he's (me) not gay" and stuff, and my father wasn't embarrassed to throw around the the word "fag." They haven't said anything like that since I came out, but it still hurts, you know? I just feel like I'm not what they expected. I feel rejected.

My mother told me that it was my fault that our relationship sucks, as if I woke up one day and decided that I wanted her to be miserable. I pointed out that until very recently, my sister has had an awful relationship with our mother too. She is like, 34 or something, so it took a long time. "I mean, if you had one puppyed up kid then whatever, but two? Maybe you were doing something wrong." I said. "No, it's all your (both my sister and I's) fault."- She literally said that almost word for word. So yea, my doctor told me that it's not healthy for me to stay here. Both my physical and my emotional/mental well being is at sake. I guess I'm moving out.

(Sorry about the long rant about my problems. You may now proceed to trivialize and make fun of them now.)