Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

But it was soo~ obviosly a time reset thing, like the thing from Saha's werewolf game :/

Why did you not give us some warning that you were planning on using the ability, RIGHT after getting the item :/

|:

"puppy shit up"

How is that obviously day resetting

Also I've been in like 4 werewolf games

And I don't remember what happened in any of them

And I got my items in the middle of the night, and was given the opportunity to use them

I kind of just went ahead and assumed that you wouldn't know what they did either, since "puppy shit up" seemed pretty vague to me.

Also I told people before I had them that when I got my timetables they would "puppy shit up"

And nobody said it would reset the day

Posted

@Wolves I decided that I do not attack people who target/attack me. A wolf should attack me and kill me because I am a townie with godlike powers that do not defend me in any way shape or form.

@Sideli If you haven't read Homestuck then it isn't obvious and you are not at fault, if you have read Homestuck then you are a foolish fool.

Posted

he has read it

ignore my suspicions because i want to

a.) kill pheo who we KNOW is a wolf

b.) use the next night to truly decide who else is on our side and who isnt

Posted

I will vote for pheo after someone else does, I want to be the one to finish him.

Posted

teto can you correct your vote please

Posted

Sorry, pheo. At this point, I think it needs to end.

Posted

Oh whatever Pheo

Posted

I have been disoriented by the name Massively Mythological. Pardon me but who are you again?

Posted

LL's alt account I'm guessing

Posted

synonyms, yuriko.

1.Cascade

2. Teto

3. Pheonix561—That1guy, Sahaqiel, Aethix, Largely Legendary, Yuriko, Linkprow

4. Largely Legendary--Knuckle

5. Linkprow

6. Knuckle—Aethix

7. That1guy—Teto,

8. Kaffles

9. Sahaqiel--Rika Code, Ganondorf333,

10. Linox

11. Bond

12. Aethix

13. Ganondorf333

14. Yuriko

15. Rika Code

==>Lynch ThePheo again

You decide to lynch The Pheo. Again. Even though he says hes an indie in this alpha timeline, and wants to help the town kill each night. Like hell youre going to believe that load of crap. Even after everyone agrees to lynch him, Knuckle having brought the rope out from where he put it last time, The Pheo calls out,his former wolf tongue taking Largely Legendary’s words, “I will let you guys decide who I kill tonight! Im not a wolf anymore, I GAVE GANNY HIS PUMPKIN! CAN I GET A ROBOT, YURIKO?!” The Pheo calls out, his broad voice echoing in the room. No one answers. No one responds to The Pheo. They cant. They vaguely remember that up until now, The Pheo had never claimed to have a pumpkin.Someone other than Rika Code speaks up. “String The Pheo up, I want to finish him.” Linkprow emerges from the mob. They part before Linkprow like the prophet from the troll religious book, “large shapeless form makes Alternia, Trolladam and Trolleve, and does a bunch of other stuff”. The Pheo backs up, his body writhing, harder. The mob assembles the gallows, three tables stacked against each other, a stepladder against it, and an overhanging pole to attach the noose. It was devoid of Cascade’s flowers, as she had been killed before this gallows was used in this timeline. The Pheo steps proudly onto the makeshift gallows, and The Pheo’s brother smugly tightens the noose around The Pheo’s neck, and bound The Pheo’s hands, to prevent another escape. The Pheo starts to sweat more. At this rate, The Pheo thinks he might need one of Linox’s towels.The strongest of the mob get ready to push the tower over.

“One!”

“Two!”

The Pheogrinned.

They forgotthat The Pheo was the king of the forums.

“FOOLS!” ThePheo yelled, “I am the king of the—“

The Pheo was interrupted by a sickening squelch-crunch, as one of Cascade’s lances was rammed through The Pheo’s chest, coming out the other side. Blood dripped from The Pheo’s mouth; both lungs punctured, he was unable to speak, The Pheo’s eyes wide with surprise. The Pheo did not expect this. The Pheo wanted to at least declare himself king of the forums and die by an actual lynching instead of a bloodbath like everyone else. Linkprow inspected his handiwork, brushed off his hands, and toppled the tables by himself, just to make sure The Pheo is dead this time. Wordlessly, he walked out of the room, the mob parting silently before him.

The Pheo was still Eridan, Wolf.

==>Start Night 3

Get those night actions in.

The Pheo would want it that way.

night3.png

Posted

-gigglesnort- It keeps getting better. PFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Posted

Wait. Why?

Posted

see told ya

Posted

:cry: My poor Eridan :cry:

Well, what had to be done is done. Time to get some suggestions on who I should analyze next, if you guys want them.

Posted

Sounds good.

I guess you're gonna kill G333?