Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

She doesn't care about G333 because she's out to get me for the time being ):

Posted

He said he only has a passive ability, that is pretty sketchy, but there is a trend I am starting to notice in the wolves

They all say they have more then one ability

Needing an item to use their ability but also has a regular ability is kinda odd, given how all of our characters seem to have only one ability

Gan Gan hasn't claimed having another ability, he only stated he needed a pumpkin, while Silves claimed an ability with the items he needed

To me: Saha, Silves, and Aethix all seem highly suspicious with this in regard

Posted

What are your reasons for thinking I'm suspicious anyway.

Posted

RETRACT

Just went back to check every-time you ability claimed and realized you never claimed to have more than one ability :<

sorry

Posted

Rika Code, do you have some kind of like, misinformation machine in your head.

Posted

What were pheo's abilities again?

I am slightly ashamed that I cannot imagine what sort of character-based abilities Eridan would have. :(

Posted

RETRACT

Just went back to check every-time you ability claimed and realized you never claimed to have more than one ability :<

sorry

<3

though I did claim time tables and protect which I guess is two

the protect makes actions used against me lost in time and they effect me the next night

Also Saha what are yooou again

Posted

Rika, just because you're a leader character doesn't mean you're not a wolf. We still haven't lynched any wolves, so we don't know what she's basing this off of. After we kill one character, maybe we'll be able to figure out who the other wolves are by association, but even then it's not definite. Chimetals very well could have rounded up three random characters and made them the wolves. Off the top of my head, largely unrelated characters such as Jade, Tavros, and Kanaya could all be the wolves for all we know. And that's just assuming she's only pulling from the list of trolls and kids. Just because you're a leader, or one of your abilities is to have a second vote on your role, doesn't clear you entirely.

But she also makes a point T1g doesn't seem willing to accept. Just because this game was written in October doesn't mean it hasn't been updated since then. I'm confident she's revised the roles at least a couple weeks before this game was posted. Gamzee could very well be a villain.

Anyways, I'm going to keep my vote on Ganondorf333.

Just though I would bring this up, because it seems interesting

Why would these characters be at the top of pheo's head, one of which is a known wolf

Posted

I'm Rose, and I can see everything that happens to a player, and also who they are? idk. It told me pheo was Eridan, but it didn't tell me Ganny was anything, just that he indeed did get attacked with a killing intent, then they disappeared, came back, then disappeared again, leaving Ganny to be pheo.

I need my wand to unlock a new ability of some sort. I sort of forgot that throughout.

Hey, anyone have a wand?

Oh yeah it was that.

I was going to ask, who you've inspected so far and what you found out about them?

Just though I would bring this up, because it seems interesting

Why would these characters be at the top of pheo's head, one of which is a known wolf

Let's not forget that Cascade wasn't a wolf to start with. She was made a wolf during original night two (which for some reason wasn't reset with everything else apparently)*. Which would be after pheo made that post. So we can't go pointing fingers because of that.

*as far as I remember I mean. I'm pretty sure it was original night two.

Posted

wait Cas was made into a wolf

When was this said

Posted

Uh, are you sure it's a good idea to call so much attention to Sahaqiel's powers? We're pretty much blind if he and I are killed.

Posted

Seer confirm on pheo closing his eyes and being pheo all night.

In other words, he did nothing and nothing happened to him.

My ability is the ability to see all the actions that someone does/to other people btw.

pheo's playing it safe and not murdering like the wolfy wolf he is.

Who should I inspect other than pheo?

I'M the seer.

gosh.

I spied on Ganny last night. Apparently he wasn't very interesting. Didn't do anything, didn't get attacked. Folks took interest in him, apparently, but no one did anything. That's my two bits.

If you really want to know, I'm Rose. I have a secondary ability unlocked through finding my knitting wands, otherwise I just have a magic ball.

The magic ball being the Seer ability, btw.

and, on the last page

I'm Rose, and I can see everything that happens to a player, and also who they are? idk. It told me pheo was Eridan, but it didn't tell me Ganny was anything, just that he indeed did get attacked with a killing intent, then they disappeared, came back, then disappeared again, leaving Ganny to be pheo.

I need my wand to unlock a new ability of some sort. I sort of forgot that throughout.

Hey, anyone have a wand?

Posted

you all suck though, killing me on the day I was out of town >: YOU ALL JUST GOT LUCKY, and the TRUE scum is still out there lol. I WAS UNWILLING, I DID NOT INTEND FOR THIS >: TAVROS JUST WANTED FRIENDS, and poetry! >: what have you doneeeee

k dead now

that's pretty much what I'm going on

and, on the last page

Hey, anyone have a wand?

While you were finding all those posts I went and found the new one and replied to it asking you a different question.

Posted

lol, ya got me. :P

But anyway, I have no intention of falsely accusing anyone. I'll consider retracting my vote on G333 if he clearly and accurately role claims today.

I've been accurately claiming for the whole game.

I am Jade. At the beginning of the game, I knew that my beloved Lusus was at my side, that I needed a pumpkin, and that my ability was that nothing could happen to me at night. When I received my pumpkin, I celebrated a little, and then it disappeared, but I'm pretty sure I won anyway. Last night, I found out how I'm protected at night: Lusus chases the aggressor away in a manner only he can; though I don't know exactly what that means (I haven't read far enough to even know what Lusus really is), LL may be able to expand on that, as he attempted to attack me last night with a chainsaw.

Posted

Lusus is the troll equivalent to guardian basically.