Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I'm sorry G333, but your ability is incredibly suspicious since it blocks you from accidental kills and independents, exactly what a wolf needs. Besides, if you won already, what do you have to lose by dying?

Posted

Yeah, I'm sorry G333, but your ability is incredibly suspicious since it blocks you from accidental kills and independents, exactly what a wolf needs. Besides, if you won already, what do you have to lose by dying?

The chance to vote wolves out?

Posted

Because whether or not I've actually won is sort of ambiguous, and maybe I just want to help out gosh :(

But I already feel like I've won, so I don't really mind being lynched, yet I'd like that the town make an informed decision anyway.

Posted

random vote count

1.Cascade

2. Teto

3. Pheonix561

4. Largely Legendary

5. Linkprow

6. Knuckle—Aethix,

7. That1guy

8. Kaffles

9. Sahaqiel

10. Linox

11. Bond

12. Aethix—Largely Legendary

13. Ganondorf333 –Knuckle, Teto

14. Yuriko

15. Rika Code

5 to lynch, 76 hours remaining

Posted

The chance to vote wolves out?

That brings me to another problem; isn't the idea of a person who can deflect a wolf kill every time and report on it kinda broken?

Posted

No wolves have attacked me yet, because people pressured me into ability-claiming before it would have been plasible for one to do so.

Now that they know my ability, what wolf would attack me?

Posted

KNUCKLE

KNUCKLE

KNUCKLE

KNUCKLE

KNUCKLE

Posted

Exactly, nobody would attack you because your claimed ability scares them off. Even Sahaqiel couldn't get a good read on you apparently. Most importantly of all, you're blocked from our vigilante, which really makes your ability suspect to me.

because you have been cooperative and I don't want you to die too soon, I will retract my vote, but this investigation isn't over

Posted

Aethix your posting quality has gone down considerably.

Why do you want us to vote Knuckle again.

Are you in a bad mood today or something? Or ill?

Have you got rabies, wolf? We can euthanise you if you want.

Posted

Saha only inspected me once, right? Nothing at all happened to me that night, and I didn't do anything, which is why he said I was generally uninteresting

I'm fairly certain that Sahaqiel and Aethix aren't wolves, on the grounds that they have at some point tried to alleviate suspicion of me, which any wolf would gain nothing from doing. Because a wolf can't get rid of me directly, the only way to kill me would be through lynching during the day, the opposite of what these two have done. This leads me to be suspicious of Knuckle because of his consistent BADGERING OF ME OH MY GOD

I'm also fairly certain that Largely Legendary is town as well, because he said he would attack me, someone invulnerable at night, and he did so. A wolf doesn't gain anything from attacking someone when it's probable that nothing will happen; telling the town that they will is just counterintuitive. There were also two kills at night, something that checks out with his story (one wolf kill and one other kill; the other kill must be a vigilante of some kind unless the wolves can kill twice [not likely], and no one alive at the time but LL has claimed a vigilante ability).

For the record, I am quite suspicious of Teto at the moment

Posted

For the record, I am quite suspicious of Teto at the moment

why

might as well give me some reasons so I can defend myself

Posted

I have no idea

I have no reasons

However, I am voting for you

I hope you don't mind

Maybe sometime soon we can go to the movies or something

I hear Green Lantern is going to be pretty good

Posted

I have no idea

I have no reasons

However, I am voting for you

I hope you don't mind

Maybe sometime soon we can go to the movies or something

I hear Green Lantern is going to be pretty good

that would be splendid

I would love to watch a movie

also are you only suspicious of me because I have a vote on you

Posted

Actually, no

I did not even know that you did

But it doesn't make me hate you any less

Posted

G333 I retracted my vote in my last post. I just want you to be careful because I have a hard time believing you, either because you're a wolf or I am just too dumb to figure out how you fit into the game. :wacko:

Anyway, I'll vote for Aethix, because even though I wasn't thinking of him as a wolf, he is being a big enough asshole to lose all my respect and trust of him.