317 posts in this topic

Posted

With no content? Great!

GMP, Cascade and Ammonsa now both identify as girls. I naturally assume that you don't like the idea, but would you still refer to them as "her"?

Also no I probably wont debate this with you, I just like asking questions.

Posted

No, GMP, I wanted to bump the thread and it would've been in a cooler fashion and, at the same timr, with the fury of a thousand pheo's arguing with someone about nude art. That's a lot of fury.

Also, I would call GMP an "it." I kind of already call GMP an it because ot seemed fitting when I decided to at the time.

Posted

GMP, the last post was made in November. It's been three months. That /could/ mean nobody wanted to post in here anymore? lol think please in the future, before bumping shit. Especially with a no-content post, idk. :/

plus gender discussions are never a good thing on this forum haven't we had enough squabbling over this. I know I'm tired of it, anyways. but meh maybe people will want to discuss again so i won't bother locking lol.

Posted

Cascade what do you expect from people anyway? Do you want them to think of you as a girl or just refer to you as a girl?

Not sure if this is an old tired out question, but yeah. And any comments on your answer, or even the question would be cool. Or answering questions with questions. Isn't serious discussion fun?

Same for Ammonsa, if she checks this thread.

Edit: "What do you expect from people" sounds so rude, reading it back. Just saying, I'm not being all "YOU SHOW UP AND EXPECT CHANGE" or anything.

Posted

uhm, i'd rather people think of me as a girl, "just refer to you as a girl" makes it sound like the person doesn't take me seriously and is just humouring me, idk. ):

i'm sure this isn't actually an issue for me on this forum though, hooray for fooling everyone when i joined and their never-changing perceptions when i outed myself \o/

Posted

I like to be thought of as a dog, personally.

But I had everybody fooled as soon as I joined too, so no problem.

Posted

Just figured I'd bump this back to the top.

i just lolled at this. lolling so much.

i'm sure this isn't actually an issue for me on this forum though, hooray for fooling everyone when i joined and their never-changing perceptions when i outed myself \o/

trying to remember, but i think it was something like

"um, i wanna be a girl"

"wait, you werent?"

"uhhhhh"

"this changes nothing, i hope you know that"

Posted

It's impossible to determine sex or gender on the Internet. Just saying.

Posted

trying to remember, but i think it was something like

"um, i wanna be a girl"

"wait, you werent?"

"uhhhhh"

"this changes nothing, i hope you know that"

I remember Cascade telling us she was male, and then for a while she just refused to tell me why she had her gender set to female when she joined because she thought it was embarrassing. And then I think she formally came out somewhere at some point. Can't really remember. I guess it really wasn't that big of a deal for us lmao

Posted

thats a joke right

Posted

its adult swim :/ its a joke.

Posted

I didn't even see that :<

Posted

well, i didnt watch the video, but adult swim is an adult humor channel. and latenight mainstream dubbed anime.

Posted

oh ok

Posted

watched it, and really, my life is just sooooooo much better for it.

really.