Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

Whats the hair made from?

Posted

yarn, lol

but yeah this is just a dumb joke I hope she'll get a laugh out of and then she'll probably put it in a drawer and forget about it, which is fine. The anatomy is still hilaribad and the head is just silly looking, but that's why I bought it in the first place.

Posted

No man, thats great. I used to go to deals a lot back in the day, that ninja action figure mold is VERY common. There tons and tons of variants. Some of them are even really big, like 12 inches tall

Posted

What I don't get, is if these things are duplicated en masse, why don't they get someone to actually sculpt it well one time so it looks better and is easier to sell???

but yeah I am actually kind of proud of this silly thing, though the clearcoat smudged up the texture lines a bit. Hopefully kaffles appreciates it.

Posted

christ saha you really get carried away with your silly shenanigans

like literally every time

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

So, I feel like most of us would be put off by an adaption of a game that we've never heard of and even more so if that game is a card game, but this one looks cool as heck, check it:

Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis

It looks like it's got a classic "Nabe" character and Byakuya(Bleach) x Dandy for the main characters. Along with girl. Seems like it should be decent. It's got Tiger & Bunny director, Studio Mappa animating, and these two PVs look fantastic. So, hopefully it just goes full on over-the-top action or somehow manage to pull out a fantastic story and characters along with great action, which would be better obviously, but not expected. Also, I've got a fetish for incredibly massive creatures and this seems to feature quite a few, like the giant mechanical creature that came out of the wall or Bahamut(I assume) himself.

Either way, probably looking forward to this the most out of anything next season. Which is a terrible idea considering, but whatever. Parasyte would most likely be my second choice.

Also, it's funny that it's called Shingeki no Bahamut and the PVs show a lot of rooftop action. Alsoalso, the song that starts playing in the second PV is hilarious. Reminds me of the Psycho-Pass OPs.

Wait... that guy with the orange hair... looks so familiar...but where have I seen him

IdeonMovie_BD.jpg

Agent Zako and Fierce Muffin like this

Posted

Man... now I have to watch Ideon before I watch this since it's apparently a sequel...

Posted

if i had my way you'd all have to watch 100 episodes of superior Tokusatsu before graduating to any anime at all

at least then we could talk about something good UGH

Posted

Knuckle-san, there is a Toku thread, somewhere in the bowels of entertainment, raise it from the depths, NECROPOST

Teto likes this

Posted

btw, Barakamon has been consistently fantastic every episode. only one left to go, i really doubt they can puppy it up at this point

Posted

Famous last words, T1G. Famous last words.

T1g and pheonix561 like this

Posted

like every villain during the last level in an advance wars game ever.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Dude advance wars characters were so fucking weird before the series reboot. Then they stayed weird but at least it was like "We're at war and we're all going to die if we don't find a cure for this horrible virus which is killing us," and not "hahaha throw your men in front of this tank so they get shot and not the tank hahahahahaha lets go out for burgers after this battle is over"

4hASLZQ.jpg

Turns out there are some advance wars roms for VBA out there so I'll probably be playing these games again soon

DR SHRUBBERY! and T1g like this

Posted

YOUNG MAN GO TO YOUR ROOM AND WATCH BERSERK OR THERE WILL BE NO MORE JOJO FOR YOU

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this