Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Congrats, New York.

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Mudblood.

Posted

Careful Chase. I actually got detention the other day for calling someone a Mudblood.

THEN the year coordinator took me from class next period and ranted at me because apparently I was being racist.

Posted

I'm in slytherin.

Posted

fifteen points for slytherin.

Posted

But I liiike CA and NY. They have good food. Are you trying to get rid of good food? Do I have to kill you now, GMP? Is that what you want? To rid all the good food from this fine country? I hope you know that, by messing with my food in any way, you are signing your death warrant.

Posted

LL, you don't understand. The food! THE FOOD!

Posted

nice comment seeing that I am the product of one

Oh right I forgot Cirt was a freak

Posted

really, food>>>>>>gay marriage. totally.

Posted

Chimetals, you don't understand. Evidently, gay marriage shouldn't even be an issue except for any possible legalities that involve completely straight couples attempting to use gay marriage to their own personal gain in such a way that bastardizes it. EVIDENTLY. Therefore, since such a thing is evident, then GMP MUST have some kind of conspiratorial scheme against the food. Seriously, Chimetals.

Posted

Yeah, puppy gay marriage. Food makes me not bored.

Posted

Im going to make this simple:

This is my general stance on homosexuality.

I don't support gay marriage because I find homosexuality disgusting and I'm Christian and so on. Don't try to convince me to find it acceptable, because you are wasting your time. Don't try to break it down to simpler reasons, because that's it.

I support civil unions, but the apparent issue with those is:

1.)I don't have a clue why people hate these.

2.)Tax law and financial bullshit.

So to me, the obvious solution, instead of legalizing gay marriage, would be to equalize tax and financial bullshit to marriage, bar the event from happening in a place of worship in which the entity/being/force/etc/ being worshiped does not, and its followers generally do not, condemn homosexuality, and figure out why the puppy people hate civil unions...

The sauce to this is that there are straight couples who are atheist, who want tax and financial bullshit equal to marriage, but they don't want a religious union.

I don't support open gay military members, but since this is already a policy, create "Don't ask, don't tell" units for straight members that are uncomfortable serving with openly gay members.

Posted

Why not just let them get married, lol?

Marriage isn't a Christian thing. There's no way you can claim that its between a man and a woman on religious grounds.

Posted

"I find homosexuality disgusting and I'm Christian"

Ahahahahahahaha. . . And you're Christian. That really has nothing to do with this. :)

You really didn't have to include that you know. Your religion has nothing to do with this whatsoever. In fact, religion has nothing to do with this whatsoever.

Posted

Yeah, thats what I mean.

Posted

As a Christian I don't support homosexuality because the Bible clearly states it as a sin in both the New and Old Testament but as a Christian it is not my right to hold non-Christians to Christian standards and as an American I believe in equal rights and not segregation because separate but equal is never equal it wasn't equal to black people and their water fountains and it's not equal to gay people and their love relations what you are doing is just like sharia law only you use Christianity to support your claims making it less Muslimy and stuff also the Bible says not to judge anyone 'cause only God is allowed to do that read the book of James in the New Testament bitch sorry for getting so hyped up