Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best gifts ever

21 posts in this topic

Posted

tumblr_lndw79JC1X1qft31ko1_500.jpg

My friend just came home from a wedding/amusement park trip with his girlfriend. He brought me back this plastic ninja sword. I swear to God, this is the best gift anyone has ever given to anyone for any reason. He doesn’t even know that in 2nd grade every puppying boy had one of these except me, because I was too poor to play the carnival games for one when we went on field trips (to the same amusement park that he went to) and I’ve always, ALWAYS wanted one. Oh God, how I envied my classmates with burning passion. This is truly an amazing gift and I love my friend so much for it you don’t even know.

What are some of the best gifts you've ever been given?

PS- I just bought razors so don't expect my neck monster for much longer lol.

Posted

You're finally going to get rid of the neckbeard? Thank the almighty lord and Jesus, our savior.

Posted

You're finally going to get rid of the neckbeard? Thank the almighty lord and Jesus, our savior.

Posted

Posted

PS- I just bought razors so don't expect my neck monster for much longer lol.

best gift

Posted

Wow what's with the line of parrot dicks gosh :s

Well I'm glad you're super happies with your gift umm Phanny gosh I never know what to call you anymore lol. Your friend is nice C:

Umm, favouritest gifts for me? Probably my pretty laptop aka Lapples (which is broken now woeeeeee is my Lapples ;; ) and the one time my friend made this really cute penguin cake for my birthday which was so nice and thoughtful and aaaaaa sooooooo sweet (literally and figuratively!) <3

Posted

i....i feel your pain. i didnt get a plastic sword until almost high school, and i *just* got my first nerf gun this year.

i agree with cas, my bestest present might very well be Konpi (as in Konpiyutaa--Computer) my Dell Laptop. aside from a bunch of cat fuzz in the keyboard, it works though.

Posted

I still don't have a plastic sword :<

or a nerf gun :'<

Posted

hmm, for graduation last year my mom gave me this t-shirt quilt. It was a blanket made of old t-shirts I'd had growing up, all stitched together. and then on the bottom she'd had a message put in saying "memories to keep you warm." it was like right before I moved in to college and so I cried a bit lol. it was just such a sweet thing :')

Posted

Last Christmas, my dad got me a Beethoven action figure

Or maybe when my friends all banned together and bought me an iPod with an inside joke engraved on it

But, I mean, a Beethoven action figure

Posted

Forget ninja swords, I got a lightsaber last christmas.

Then my bro got one and we had a lightsaber duel. So cool. :D

Posted

Lol, I shave my neck/face about once a month. I'm just too lazy for anymore than that. So yeah, it's not like I'm /finally/ shaving it. I've shaved it a bunch since you last saw me.

Posted

dude I just have a foam nerf ninja sword

back in high school, it was tradition among my friends to give them a nerf sword on their 17th/18th birthday

so like I got one, my boyfriend at the time got one and a few of his friends, my best friend got one...etc

we were cool man

Posted

I have a wooden sword. It's like a plastic sword, except its is pretty much guaranteed to never break. I can also use it to hurt people.

I love my wooden sword.

Posted

1.)Obtain razors and plastic ninja sword.

2.)Obtain glue.

3.)Attach razors to plastic ninja swor using the glue.

4.)??????

5.)PROFIT