Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

i still dont see the part where i "betrayed" him. really, i was afk most of the days he was getting rallied on, going to class and doing homework and stuff, so i didnt even have the chance to vote for him--whenever i came on there were like 8 votes on him, when he needed 7, so it was one of those "huh, well, hes dead. gotta study for my japanese test tomorrow" type of deals.

Posted

This is relevant discussion.

Knuckle, Chimetals. What happened to you last night?

Posted

Well, since the image has each disciple labeled as a person voting for him that day, I would assume he wants you dead for voting for him at one point. I believe you voted for him shortly before Jared started begging to be thrown out of the game, correct?

Also, nothing happened to me last night Sideli. I simply told Cascade I wanted to use my night action and got a message it was successful.

Posted

i was targeting ganny, but i got redirected onto rika last night.

i havent said anything about my night ability since i havent really figured i out so far. its either a roulette, or does nothing. my PM called it "performing magic" and cascade was really vague about it.

Posted

So you used a magic performing ability. Did your end-of-the-night PM from Cascade explain what happened to Rika when you hit her?

In any case, I'd like to hear from her before making any conclusions, so I will retract.

Posted

no, it just said that i "successfully performed magic on rika!" so i was hoping she could help tell me.

Posted

Yeah, I'll just wait and hear from her.

Posted

My magical horn glows a mystical sunset aura as I prepare my scrolls.

"I have a theory on who this may be, and a plan to entrap them. But first I need all the information I can get.

Knuckle, do you know who you swapped? What happened with everyone's actions? Did anyone target me?"

Posted

Everyone was swapped, except for the night actions of those who died I'd guess (I don't know that for sure but that's how It usually works right?). We'd really benefit from everyone coming out about their night actions and their old and new targets.

Posted

Guys one of the kills was my fault. I was aiming for Jareddude and knuckle switched it and Ganny died :(

I had a gut feeling that Jareddude is a wolf and ugh this is a disaster. fuuuuuuck

My ability is the "jack of all trades" role, as applejack. So I had the ability to kill once. I'm so sorry Ganny :<<<

Posted

"Am I to assume the one who I swapped with was a pony who met with a terrible fate?"

I shake the grim thoughts from my head.

"First of all, how did three kills happen? Was there any kind of amplification that took place last night?"

Posted

Either the wolf killed twice somehow or there's another vigilante.

Posted

Guys one of the kills was my fault. I was aiming for Jareddude and knuckle switched it and Ganny died :(

I had a gut feeling that Jareddude is a wolf and ugh this is a disaster. fuuuuuuck

My ability is the "jack of all trades" role, as applejack. So I had the ability to kill once. I'm so sorry Ganny :<<<

jared is a rebounder role remember

Posted

No. Jared is a wolf. Why hasn't he been killed by now? Because he is one.

Posted

I suppose it would make sense given how wildly he was trying to stop people from lynching LL

But you can't kill him at night so you shouldn't really even try okay