Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

I suppose it would make sense given how wildly he was trying to stop people from lynching LL

But you can't kill him at night so you shouldn't really even try okay

I TRIED killing him last night. Then knuckle puppyed up literally everything and I killed Ganny.

Whatever. Don't believe. Lynch me, even. I am beyond the point of trying to make a point here because we literally make no progress and shit like this happens.

Posted

What

No

I'm saying why would you target him to kill if it will just rebound off him and hit someone else

Why do you think I'm suspicious of you? I didn't point you out as someone I didn't fully trust on my list, did I?

Posted

He's not a rebounder. He's a wolf. Okay, you don't trust me? Start a bandwagon, kill me, and lose another town.

Posted

How do you know he's not a rebounder. I don't know why you're getting so upset over this.

At first I thought you were just blindly saying "he's a wolf he's a wolf he's a wolf he's a wolf" and I was all "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAAAAND" but I didn't know you meant that you didn't think he's a rebounder.

So yeah why do you doubt he's a rebounder.

Posted

I'll trust you; we can vote for Jareddude for now and take care of Chimetails suspicion if and when Rika posts later.

Posted

Guys one of the kills was my fault. I was aiming for Jareddude and knuckle switched it and Ganny died :(

You jerk :OOOOO

<3

Posted

meh. I'm willing to vote Jared since he was so insistent on dying instead of LL yesterday.

Jareddude

Posted

I think he does have a rebound ability, but he's also wolf. I don't know. Don't some wolves have hidden abilities like that?

Jareddude.

Posted

I thought the rebound thing was automatic though? Like he just sits there and talks through the day while having actions fly off him during the night. Rather than being like "I want to rebound attacks tonight" to Cas.

That's what I thought the rebound thing was about? Which is why I thought it was silly to try and attack him if everything will automatically just bounce off him.

Do you get what I mean now?

Posted

Oh, yeah. I guess I missed that. I thought he like consciously made an effort to rebound or something idk.

But just like, he hasn't been taken seriously. He doesn't really try to partake in discussion, probably because he doesn't want to give himself away? He was straight up trying to protect LL, and LL tried to vote for him but always retracted, probably to lead us off the trail. It just seems really fishy to me.

I still can't believe three people died last night. I feel so baaaaad aaaaaa

Posted

yeah, wolves seem to almost always have secondary abilities these days, and jared hasnt really used the "i think ______ is a wolf because _______" format at all, to the best of my memory.

it wouldnt surprise me if hes a jester though. id like to see if he has anything to say on that before i hop the bandwagon.

Posted

>if he has anything to say

>if he will say anything at all

-_-

Posted

Jared isn't experienced (smart) enough to pull off a jester ploy like that. I'm pretty sure he'd just be all I'M A WOLF I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU ALL DOWN LYNCH ME

No, this is genuine stupidity.

Posted

Bandwagon Jareddude. He does seem very scummy.

Posted

"It would also explain why LL kept him alive for so long."

Jareddude

"Actually, it would also explain why LL didn't list him as inactive suspicious players, and why Jared doesn't want to be subbed out, and why he hasn't been very active, and why he's been voting for random people for no reason. I still think he didn't vote for LL because he has the hots for him, but it could also be because they're both wolves.

So the wolf list (possibly) is:

That1Guy

Largely Legendary

Possibly Jareddude,

and the last wolf, which I am fairly sure I have the alignment of.

If someone didn't redirect everyone last night, I probably would have died. But at the same time it scrambled my ability, so I can't be sure if my hunch is correct or not. I have evidence for it, but that will be revealed later."