Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

I do not think brodongo

Unless a jailer can be a wolf

After all I did also confirm him to be a jailer

Posted

I put on my pony veil and put flowers on Ammonsa's backyard grave.

"This has to stop eventually. I regret being unable to use my seeing ability again last night.

Keep in mind I only got to use it three times out of five, and it was scrambled twice and blocked twice.

Because of SOME PEOPLE GOSH."

Posted

Yeah, if anyone should feel bad about anything, it's me for shuffling two nights ago. :(

Posted

"Both times I've inspected Chimetals, I was either scrambled or blocked.

COINCIDENCE?"

Posted

I put on my pony veil and put flowers on Ammonsa's backyard grave.

"This has to stop eventually. I regret being unable to use my seeing ability again last night.

Keep in mind I only got to use it three times out of five, and it was scrambled twice and blocked twice.

Because of SOME PEOPLE GOSH."

*pony

Posted

"Ponies*".

Posted

I think I should imitate Cirt tonight

Posted

So it seems Rika's ability checks out. I don't know why Cirt didn't use any abilities last night. Yes, Rika blocked Saha last night, but also probably saved his life. Better that we are able to pick somebody to take down rather than the wolves.

Last night I gave the impression that I would have blocked Sideli, and then attempted to jail GHSS instead. I was also testing a theory that GHSS was a wolf. Think about it. LL tried to direct us to him multiple times. If we listened to him and lynched GHSS, and GHSS turned out to be a wolf, then LL would have all gained our trust, and his reign of terror could have started. My attempt to jail GHSS failed last night, so he has some kind of weird ability that probably doesnt involve killing.

So that leaves us with Chimetals. It can't be a coincidence that both Saha and I had the exact same suspicions in our notes. And it seems that everytime I've had a hunch, I've been right. I was suspicious with LL and That1guy from the start. I went along with the Linkprow lynch, but only because he was a danger to me, the Cutie Mark Crusaders. And I stated before that I didn't think Jareddude was a wolf, but was useless to the cause and a good sacrifice on the off chance that he was a wolf.

While Rika Code answered the question about her pony, ability and actions pretty specifically, when asked the same question, Chimetals was vague, never named her character, and told us of an ability that had little to no use (and could not be verified). I smell wolf from a mile away.

Posted

Chimey is still at school so I think we shouldn't hammer her yet (sorry I just do not want to feel like an arse)

Also I have school starting tomorrow, so if I am inactive tomorrow, that is the reason (just thought since night phases were now being locked from discussion that I'd say it now)

(um....brodongo chimey is a girl)

Posted

Chimey is still at school so I think we shouldn't hammer her yet (sorry I just do not want to feel like an arse)

Also I have school starting tomorrow, so if I am inactive tomorrow, that is the reason (just thought since night phases were now being locked from discussion that I'd say it now)

(um....brodongo chimey is a girl)

Okay fixed. And to Knuckle wondering if I'm a wolf.......do some backreading. You'll find pretty overwhelming evidence that I'm in the clear.

Posted

I wasn't jailed, bro.

Also, Chimetals

Posted

Okay fixed. And to Knuckle wondering if I'm a wolf.......do some backreading. You'll find pretty overwhelming evidence that I'm in the clear.

Sorry, I did not mean to suspect you of being a wolf, but rather just find out what we knew about you.

Posted

I wasn't jailed, bro.

Last night I gave the impression that I would have blocked Sideli, and then attempted to jail GHSS instead.

I only wanted people to think I was jailing you before the night started. That way, I can in theory protect two people (wolves are afraid to attack someone thought to be protected, and the person that is jailed will also be protected).

Posted

1. Cirt
  2. Rika Code
  3. Chimetals (5) - Sahaqiel, Knuckle, GHSS, Brodongo, Sideli
  4. Sideli
  5. Knuckle
  6. Sahaqiel
  7. Brodongo
  8. Golden Heart- -Silver Soul

5 to lynch, 18 more hours. I'm kinda thinking of shortening the time required for automatic lynches instead of a full day, what does everyone think about it? There's less people to wait for so...

Posted

Yes. abolish it. I want this game to move fast now that I have one in waiting and I have no ability.