Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

End of Day 7

1. Cirt
  2. Rika Code (5) - Cirt, Sahaqiel, Brodongo, Knuckle, Sideli
  3. Sideli
  4. Knuckle
  5. Sahaqiel (1) - GHSS (did you actually retract vote on Rika and place it on Saha I'm not 100% sure but w/e)
  6. Brodongo
  7. Golden Heart- -Silver Soul

Insert attempting to be an epic scene here: (also no pictures due to shitty picture limit and I cannot be arsed to do the double posting crap)

Six ponies gang up on Rika Code, even after hearing her speech on how the world would apparently end (lol is this what you were saying I'm tired and probably did not read it right.) on her death. The six others each take a turn to walk up to Rika to say a few words, which actually means not saying anything because I can't write dialogue at all.

Cirt, who was Applejack, the Apple-Loving Farm Girl and who was a townie, simply kicked Rika in the face in revenge for the death of her poor Granny Smith.

Sideli, who was Fluttershy, the Quiet Caretaker For All Animals and who was a townie, somehow apologized to Rika for taking part in her inevitable lynch, nobody deserves to die aaaa ;;

Knuckle, who was Pinkie Pie, the Crazy Party-loving Pony and who was a townie, blew up a bunch of balloons in Rika's face.

Sahaqiel, who was Twilight Sparkle, the Dedicated Student and who was a townie, attempted to RP his preferred end of the game scene but it was swiftly ignored by everyone. Fosh.

Brodongo, who was The Cutie Mark Crusaders, the trio of fillies consisting of Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle, and who was a townie, started to ramble on about how his amazing logic had saved the town, too bad it was pretty uninteresting and as such it will be skipped.

Golden Heart- -Silver Soul, who was Rainbow Dash, the Ultra-Competitive Racing Pony, and who was a townie, mumbled something about bronies forever to Rika, then proceeded to jump right off the bandwagon gasp!

Rika Code simply laughed at all of this, she knew what would happen on the event of her lynch, and stripped herself off the royal pony facade she had putting up for the town for sooo long.

It seems she was Princess Luna AKA Nightmare Moon, the Co-Ruler of Equestria by day and the Evil Pegasus Unicorn at night! Obviously she was a werewolf, the last one to be precise. NO SAHA IS NOT A DAMN SECRET WOLF why would you actually think I would do that Puppy.

Ignoring the Grim Hoofer's complaining about everything wrong in her life, the town ~all together~ grabbed her axe and swung at it the evil Rika Code. Eternal Night coloured blood came pouring out of her body, and she collapsed onto the ground, before disappearing in a cloud of sparkly black smoke...

Suddenly, the world began to change. Without the two unicorns who controlled the sun and the moon, there was no such thing as light and dark. The land of Equestria became stuck in a grey limbo, devoid of life, colour and sentience. Nobody was innocent, nobody was guilty, nobody could use logic, nobody could be completely retarded. It was just, a meaningless existance. Six ponies floated around the remains of the once-utopian Ponyville. Sure they had stopped the evil werewolf threat, but was losing their minds and happiness really worth this hellish existance? How did they think of this scenario if they were in a lifeless world?

Equestria may never know...

GAME OVER

Congratulations to our TOWNIES for eradicating the werewolf threat!

Congratulations to KAFFLES for completing her independent alien condition!

Better luck next game to our werewolves and the independent Lyncher-Survivor - Linkprow.

Thank you to the following people for playing My Little Pony Werewolf!

1. Cirt - Applejack (Townie)
  2. Rika Code - Nightmare Moon (Werewolf) Lynched Day 7
  3. Chimetals - The Great and Powerful Trixie! (Werewolf) Lynched Day 6
  4. Pheonix561 - Derpy Hooves (Townie) Killed Night 1
  5. That1guy - Gilda the Griffon (Werewolf) Lynched Day 2
  6. Yuriko-chan - Rarity (Townie) Lynched Day 1
  7. Sideli - Fluttershy (Townie)
  8. Ganondorf333 - Princess Celestia (Townie) Killed Night 4
  9. Knuckle - Pinkie Pie (Townie)
  10. Sahaqiel - Twilight Sparkle (Townie)
  11. Kaffles - Gummy the Alligator (Independent) Lynched Day 3
  12. Largely Legendary - The Diamond Dogs (Werewolf) Lynched Day 4
  13. Brodongo - Cutie Mark Crusaders (Townie)
  14. Linox - Zecora (Townie) Killed Night 4
  15. Jareddude - Owlowiscious (Townie) Lynched Day 5
  16. Golden Heart- -Silver Soul - Rainbow Dash (Townie)
  17. Linkprow - Cheerilee (Independent) Taken Down Day 3
  18. Ammonsa - Spike (Townie) Killed Night 4

I would change the topic title to "My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!" but I'm not sure if I can lol? Mods would you be ever so kind? <3

And I'll post all the role descriptions, my thoughts on how the game went, my planned game, and the night phase results later today, promise! Tell me how you thought the game went! I'd love to hear some feedback on what you liked, and what I could have changed to make it better?

Posted

huzzaaaaaaaah

bump for main page

Posted

the wolves had some lousy luck.....luck, not balance.

and thinking saha was a vigilante that was going to kill LL didnt help. remember the first night when no one died? we didnt get blocked, we just didnt make a kill. and since we were too paranoid that if rika mimicked saha, shed randomly kill one of us....FFFFF---lol, if we had gone through with her plan, we would have found out that saha was a seer early on, and just nightkilled him while he didnt have any protection.

and i really did carry out most of thee nightkills, btw <3

also, knuckles shuffle was just.....like....jeegus, the TIMING.

and saha as the unkillable seer. seriously. we targeted him like three nights in a row, and without anyone using a doctor ability on him, he liiiiiiiiiiiived. (really, the night before my lynch, i would have killed him, but rika happened to jail him, lol. i wasnt blocked that night, i think :P)

Posted

We also had this problem with Linox

then it turned out the day we decided not to target Linox, he gets killed by Cirt

Also, I was the best wolf <3

Posted

my doctor luck sucked too >:

this game was just so unfortunate all round

Posted

Suddenly, the world began to change. Without the two unicorns who controlled the sun and the moon, there was no such thing as light and dark. The land of Equestria became stuck in a grey limbo, devoid of life, colour and sentience. Nobody was innocent, nobody was guilty, nobody could use logic, nobody could be completely retarded. It was just, a meaningless existance. Six ponies floated around the remains of the once-utopian Ponyville. Sure they had stopped the evil werewolf threat, but was losing their minds and happiness really worth this hellish existance? How did they think of this scenario if they were in a lifeless world?

Equestria may never know...

in the end

the wolf victory was glorious

Posted

Sahaqiel, who was Twilight Sparkle, the Dedicated Student and who was a townie, attempted to RP his preferred end of the game scene but it was swiftly ignored by everyone. Fosh.

NO SAHA IS NOT A DAMN SECRET WOLF why would you actually think I would do that Puppy.

I am smiling so hardcore right now.

lloolololooolloolol :>

And everyone didn't ignore me!! You locked the thread two hours before the twenty four hour mark and just left it there for more than twenty four hours. ): I was trying to pull all the votes lolol. you jerk

and thinking saha was a vigilante that was going to kill LL didnt help.

remember the first night when no one died? we didnt get blocked, we just didnt make a kill. and since we were too paranoid that if rika mimicked saha, shed randomly kill one of us....FFFFF---

lol, if we had gone through with her plan, we would have found out that saha was a seer early on, and just nightkilled him while he didnt have any protection.

also, knuckles shuffle was just.....like....jeegus, the TIMING.

and saha as the unkillable seer. seriously. we targeted him like three nights in a row, and without anyone using a doctor ability on him, he liiiiiiiiiiiived. (really, the night before my lynch, i would have killed him, but rika happened to jail him, lol. i wasnt blocked that night, i think :P)

I am simply the RPest there is.

Also lol@my vigilante claim working. ;)

Still, I mean, I only got one successful wolf identification, and it was because of the switch. Luck really had almost everything to do with how I survived the night, other than my lolful strategy to avoid wolf death by claiming a killer who suspects people he knows to be townsfolk.

also lolololol I am the best last wolf.

Sahaqiel

Posted

oh my god Saha

I totally believed you

And bitched out t1g for no reason :<

You guys were probably getting the best lol in chat

Posted

olololololol

this just goes to show

deceit is truly the best way to play werewolf

All you guys are boring and honest. ):

Posted

I was rooting for the wolves to win ): Because, being biased is totally the best way to GM a game. Totally.

But yeah, I'll get right on posting all the roles and night phase stuffs. And not just leave it for speculation forever. Like other games COUGH DOODLE WEREWOLF COUGH pheo you said you would post all the rolesssss ;; I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE MY NUDE WOLF DUDE ROLE fosh.

Posted

All you guys are boring and honest. ):

ahem

mr revealed his role on the last day here

I was kind of going for a mildly suspicious kind of thing so that the wolves would keep me alive to use as a scapegoat later on. Chimetals made a half hearted attempt to pin the blame on me at one point at least. So it wasn't a totally shit tactic.

Posted

I was rooting for the wolves to win ): Because, being biased is totally the best way to GM a game. Totally.

evident when you extended the voting period by 24 for LL

totes cemented in my theories

Posted

Well, The wolves put up a good fight. I'm starting to think the only way to balance the game is to add more hostile independents and vigilantes though, since all the wolves are terrible at killing. :/

Posted

well he asked nicely on skype saha!!! and I couldn't just shoot down his only attempt to survive :'< He was just trying to protect the wolf familyyyy.

But really, good game townies! Even with a maniac GM you won. =D But yeah too many town wins in a row so I wanted a wolf win to break the streak, lol. Maybe I'll need to read pheo's upcoming thread even though I'm p. sure my game wasn't that unbalanced even if I regret some of the powers some roles had :c

Posted

more like

despite having such a pro seer, the wolves managed to survive until day seven

good game saha

jk