Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Greetings, Earthlings~

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Um... well, hi. I'm Amanda... I'm from Zelda Dungeon, but since they switched over to an IRC shoutbox, I've been able to lurk a bit in your guys' channel... seems like a pretty neat place, so I decided to register here. :>

So, a little bit about me would be:

• I love fonts. In fact, I donated all of the fonts over on Zelda Universe--which is a site I really hate now. Most of the fonts I found by googling "Zelda fonts" because most of them were remakes to mimic them, but I found ravenna, sherwood and charlemagne by luck, and recognized them. I do not appreciate them taking in the fonts without giving me credit for my hard work... T_T Well, anyways... I like fonts. ;p I can identify a lot of them from the top of my head, but I haven't stayed caught up with memorizing them lately. Currently, I have 3,328 fonts installed on my computer. =D

• I'm random. It used to not be intentional, but nowadays, I often make fun of my randomness by doing it intentionally. I love saying/typing the word "nerm" out of the blue. It doesn't really have a definition--it's one of the few words that I made up that does not have one, but it is the only one that I say for everything: if I don't feel like talking any more, to break awkward silence in chat, if I have nothing else to say, if I start rambling about how much I love Ganon... etc. xD

• I guess since I just hinted it, I'm in love with Ganon. Like, ever since I beat my first Legend of Zelda game, A Link to the Past. (Yea, I fell for the pig. x3) Actually, my anniversary is coming up. It's on August 17th, so feel free to come by and wish me a good one. ^_^

• I love spelling words with the Periodic Table. Actually, I've been memorizing the elements for a while now, but a fun way to learn the symbols is the play "Periodic Scrabble".

Gallium Nobelium Neodymium Oxygen Rutherfordium <3

Well, I'm kind of making this a bit too long for an introduction thread, so I should probably cut it off before I start rambling into nonsense. I'll try to stay active here, but it is hard to keep up on so many sites at a time. But... I hope that this community is fitting of my randomness. ;j

Posted

hello and good luck

Posted

hello and good luck

Posted

: (

Posted

Yeah, uh

yeah, just

just watch out okay?

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule.net :D Hope you enjoy your time of posting here!

And just... ignore anyone who tries to give you trouble ok.

Posted

>Jared leaves

>Mandy joins

The circle of life

Posted

EVERYONE is random. My god. It is never a good bullet point.

Anyway, welcome and hope you have an amazingly awesome stay because we love you and we hate drama.

Posted

Your avatar is Mist right? Yeah I'm pretty sure it is.

Anyway welcome for as long as you stay and such.

Also watch out for Cascade. She may seem sweet, but she's a wolf.

She is all the wolves.

Posted

Thanks for the welcomes, peeps. ^^

This seems like a nice place, but I have seen some threads in here that seem to have been fed to the trolls. :/ Well, anyways... nerm. I do have a question, though. Like, why does it display genders twice? It's kind of odd. Sorry if I seem noobish; I'm just not used to this forum software.

Your avatar is Mist right? Yeah I'm pretty sure it is.

Yea, it's Mist. I love the Harvest Moon series quite a bit, so I was thrilled with the Rune Factory spin-off since it also had a fantasy "Zelda-like" feel to it as well. ;)

Posted

Ugh, how can anyone like those games. They are sooooooooo mundane and repetitive.

Whatever, you seem like a nice person at least. Welcome.

Posted

Ugh, how can anyone like those games. They are sooooooooo mundane and repetitive.

Whatever, you seem like a nice person at least. Welcome.

Everything is mundane and repetitive :|

Posted

Lol I have Rune Factory Frontier. Played it for a day, never played it again. So boring. Some Harvest Moon games are pretty good. Well I mean if they're portable then they're good. Console Rune Factory / Harvest Moon games suck (same with Animal Crossing)

Posted

Hello. Welcome to Hnet. I like swords.

So you have a thing for Ganon, eh? Sounds kinky.

Posted

Happy anniversary btw