Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Music Werewolf

1095 posts in this topic

Posted

Welp, I can't say I didn't see this coming. Bye guys, it's been a fun first day.

And now for the obligatory Answers to Quotes section of my posts after reading through tons of pages.

I'm still amazed this guy is like 11.

have you ever met a more literate 11 year old?

and gawd, yes, most literate kid everrrrrrr

Aww, thanks you two! <3

well, i think "end the day" is a lousy idea, but saying "hey, GHSS has played one werewolf game we now have the right to weigh his worth against our own, who have a lot more experience, and the fact his computer access is limited means we should lynch him. hell definitely read all our spam and somehow learn to play from that, yeah." is flawed logic, imo. equates to "new players are great but theyre not as good as us so down they go <3" as far as im concerned.

THANK YOU. I mean, seriously, why do you think one game is going to make me good at all?

I was going to vote for Cirt, but LL has a point. Someone who has such a limited posting window is going to be a weak town, and it would make a convenient excuse for a wolf.

You've got a point. Next game I'm playing will be the first one I can join when my Christmas Holiday/next Summer Break starts, so I won't have so little time to play.

And It'll be better that way.

Posted

GHSS because this needs to stop.

Oh cool! That WAS the bbcode for that. Okay.

Sweet Jesus, staying up till 5am just to get on a bus home was my stupidest idea ever. (usinh phone to post. Pardon any grammar errors)

Don't worry, GHSS. When you're more active you'll probably be less likely to be lynched. (honestly, that's probably what happenes to me)

Posted

How many votes do we need now? Just to make sure of my lynch, GH-SS (lol)

Posted

^that was the last one you needed, lol.

(i was actually gonna ask you if you wanted to self-hammer because it really is fun)

(14 players, 8 votes on GHSS, if im not mistaken)

Posted

No one probably cares why i'm self-hammering, but I'll tell you anyway: I knew I was going to be lynched today. I just hope you guys feel safe in lynching a townie. I voted for me because I would be a weak town, maybe I'll join another during Christmas holiday. I'll just take the time to roleclaim Lady Gaga.

An admin told when I first joined,

Werewolf was an awesome game.

2011, It was music-based,

And I got lynched on the first day.

I was inactive so I understood,

but it was still a huge bummer.

I'm singing now as a last request,

the lynch scene should be posted soon!

(Who cares if it doesn't rhyme?)

I'm gonna die this way!

I'm gonna die this way!

I'm going to be lynched,

I'm gonna die this way!

I'm getting lynched the first day,

must have made some mistakes,

My inactivity causes

my lynch on this day!

Oh how much I love this game,

Lynch me now, it's just the way,

I am gonna die this way!

(Die this way!)

(to the tune of "Born This Way")

Posted

GHSS a townie first day lynch tends to happen. Though, I do remember that we got lucky once.

Posted

Yeah, I know. But you never know, the game could be horribly unbalanced in the wolves' favor. Or it could be completely balanced. You never know.

Also what did you guys think of "Die this Way"?

Posted

Well played, LL. Well played.

Posted

sayuriko, go read that again....but add good humor into your interpretation, lol.

@GHSS

1313189255844s.jpg

i could try to say a million awesome things about that, but this is about all i can manage, im a little *cough*

Posted

@GHSS

1313189255844s.jpg

i could try to say a million awesome things about that, but this is about all i can manage, im a little *cough*

OH GOD LOL.

That was brilliant, Chimey.

Posted

End of Day 1

1. Rika Code
  2. Cascade
  3. Chimetals
  4. That1guy (2) - Chimetals, Rika Code
  5. Largely Legendary
  6. Sahaqiel
  7. Knuckle
  8. pheonix561
  9. Sayuri
  10. Cirt
  11. Aethix
  12. GH-SS (8) - Largely Legendary, pheonix561, That1guy, Cirt, Cascade, Kaffles, Aethix, Sayuri
  13. Kaffles
  14. Linox

• End the day (2) - Sahaqiel, Knuckle

The first day dragged on much longer than any of them would have hoped. Much discussion and reasoning about nothing! There was a short spell of madness when a small collection of them thought it best to simply retire for the night. But the others' protests and screams for the blood of the quiet and uninspired lead their attention to GH-SS.

He, being the timid silent sort accepted his fate with ease. He understood where everybody was coming from. He even agreed with them! But alas, he cannot be part of a lynch mob against himself. Shame.

They descended on him with their synthesisers and guitars and microphones and other bad intruments. Instruments of death!!! They beat him into the dust. Hacking through his tough meaty shell before they even reached flesh. Who would wear meat anyway? It smelled horrid! It dawned on them as the final blow was dealt...

GH-SS was Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (Lady Gaga) - Town

Is this much of a loss?

Maybe.

Anyhow an innocent life was taken today. And as the sun sank into the horizon it looked to all of them like another fearful night was ahead. The disbanded and left to their spaces to consider their options for tonight.

• Rika Code
  • Cascade
  • Chimetals
  • That1guy
  • Largely Legendary
  • Sahaqiel
  • Knuckle
  • pheonix561
  • Sayuri
  • Cirt
  • Aethix
  • GH-SS - Lady Gaga, Town Lynched Day 1
  • Kaffles
  • Linox

The night phase lasts for 48 hours, or until all night actions have been sent in and processed.

Posted

Tonight, we're going hard, hard, h-h-hard

Just like the world is ours, ours, o-o-ours

We're tearing it apart, part, p-p-part

You know we're superstars, we r who we r

bluhh Lady Gaga has some nice music :<

Posted

Iiii am missing the joke, Chimetals. I mean the song thing was clever sure but what?

Posted

Also btw Sayuri was the hammer, not GH-SS.

So lol

Posted

Giving alcohol to minors any time errtime