• pheonix561 (5) - Aethix, Cascade, That1guy, Kaffles, Knuckle
  • Sayuri
  • Cirt
  • Aethix
  • Kaffles

Posted

i like how he decided to claim seer after checking a dead townie

Posted

What the hell? Where did this lynch mob come from?

Guys, I'm an alignment seer. I look at people and I can tell if they're town or if they're not. I don't know if they're wolves, but I know they're town or not. Last night was the first night for me to do anything, and I saw Chimetals being town. How was I supposed to know she was a target?

More importantly, why are you guys so quickly bandwagoning? The day just started, and Knuckle said he saw me interact with Chimetals. Before anyone, anyone at all comes out and adds to that, you have all decided to quickly and quietly lynch me. That alone is less suspicious then me claiming to be a seer? We are in the beginnings of Day two, and so many of you have quickly jumped on my bandwagon so harshly. I am confident at least two of you voting for me are wolves.

Those of you who are not wolves in that lynch mob, please retract. We have much more discussion to do today than that. Cirt already mentioned she was indirectly involved with last night between me, Chimetals, and the killer. I'm pretty sure everyone wants to know why that's the case. Then there's the fact that there were two deaths last night, and not one. Who would have attacked Linox? Why, and for what reason? We could also go into the fact that this is the second time Knuckle has jumped on a strange bandwagon, in two days.

The list goes on. Lynching a seer without giving them the chance to at least prove they're useful will help no one, and killing me so quickly will only help the wolves.

Posted

i like how he decided to claim seer after checking a dead townie

a real seer wouldnt claim unless they had something worth revealing themselves for

Posted

Yeah thanks for repeating yourself. That's very helpful. We are not three pages into Day two and you are all unquestioningly voting for me.

I explained that I didn't know Chimetals was a target. Is there more I need to go into? I have a sincerely useful ability to the town, and somebody decided to kill Chimetals last night, who we still don't even know was a wolf or not. Let's talk about that.

Also, the reason I haven't voted for Knuckle or anything is because he just pointed out he's a seer, and you should not lynch seers until you can prove they are seers. Which I believe I have done well enough already. Cough.

Posted

Well, I'm going to retract for now, but I'm still kinda suspicious of you. I don't know whether to believe it's just a bad coincidence you seered a dead person or if you're just talking shit x:

Posted

i dont understand why a seer would believe they should reveal themself because they seered a dead player

a real seer would be like sahaqiel in the last game

really puppying clever

and not revealing themself until they had anti wolf information

Posted

I dunno, pheo :x

like they said the way you claimed seer after the kill is pretty suspicious.

My night action failed last night, I don't have much input at this point.

But I'll retract for now because I want to see if anyone else saw anything last night first before we kill you off. Mr. WOOF.

Posted

searched mr. woof

found pheo

vintage_mr_woof_speckcase-p176192707869926436vuy5t_400.jpg

Posted

Well, you're not exactly giving me a lot of elbow room. I figured if Knuckle felt safe enough to mention he could see at night I should probably be open about it, too. I guess I claimed too early though, didn't I. That was a bad move. I Probably should have asked him why he came out so quickly, though in my defence, if Chimetals lived through the night, I wouldn't have bothered claiming so quickly.

Now, can we please discuss any of the aforementioned topics?

Posted

nah i am pretty comfortable with where i am right now unless someone has somethign better to add

Posted

Why in the world are you comfortable? Two people died last night and we know nothing.