GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

I still don't understand taboos. You say your name at the end of posts or your magic meter is slow? I'm trying to recall the explanation from like day 1

You have to post your signature at the end of each post or else you get a vote against you. For Chimetals and myself, the taboo went away after the day ended. According to Ganny, his has lasted longer. Although, I don't know if Ganny's has been around for more than one day, since he hasn't been here since we got this discussion going. Probably off doing Calculus for 12 hours.

Can't blame him for that, though.

Posted

PHEO

also, we know that you are a seer and that you got some info before you were lynched and chose not to show it

What was it now that your alive?

And please use your ability tonight, so we do not have to wait forever for the next day phase again :<

Posted

Linox, vote for Pheo pls

I decided before this game started that I would not be involved in Pheo's lynch.

But I'm not me anymore, I'm Kaffles. :> Soooooooo... Pheo

Posted

pheo

no one said anything when i mentioned him twice before

Posted

Just got off the phone with saha, we talked for a while. Sorry I've been inactive.

Nabe, you're not going to die. That was part of my night action. I scare people into thinking something is going to happen to them, when in reality, nothing happens. I don't write what the scare specifically does, but I have influence over it. I just name a couple different subjects, and saha incorporates them into my night action. On the first night I targeted Phanny, because I had no idea who else to target. I did not influence my action. On the second night, when Linox and I were talking, I targeted him. I wanted him to know that I was targetting him with my ability, so I told him I would do so, and I reminded him how harmless it was. He died the next morning, so I did not have him to back me up. So last night, I decided that since I wanted to claim town after being so quiet, I targeted you, involving the Irish national party. You are not going to die.

I know it's a little late, but I just wanted to check to see why this could possibly be a bad idea. I don't know if this post makes him good or bad, since he said his ability makes it so his target doesn't die, yet Linox died.

?

His ability does seem like a very Shaq ability but, I don't know, it's like he tried to give proof that his ability helps but, then he was like "It didn't work at all, woops." Maybe if he were here to defend himself, this wouldn't have gotten out of hand and bandwagon. Nabe and Your Neighbor are the only ones that can confirm his ability but, can't confirm its effects. And even so, Pheonix and Nabe could both be wolves, which is what I'm thinking. I don't know why, though.

Just throwing all this out there so that it's not just left out before he dies.

Also, while looking up posts with the word "pheo", I noticed That1Guy ask why he hasn't been playing. You're his brother. His brother. Call him, ask him what's up. Seriously. You're asking other people about your own brother?? You should know what's going on best about why he's not playing.

Posted

muffin if lynching pheo is a bad idea then we will lynch you

so you know

Also, while looking up posts with the word "pheo", I noticed That1Guy ask why he hasn't been playing. You're his brother. His brother. Call him, ask him what's up. Seriously. You're asking other people about your own brother?? You should know what's going on best about why he's not playing.

i dont live with him. i have the same amount of contact capacity as everyone else

Posted

I don't want to believe Muffin is an extremely skilled mafia player all of a sudden, but he somehow got out of a wagon. Teto and Rika seem to have helped. Suggesting that tomorrow, assuming a town flip on Pheo, people actually start playing the game. (And if this is somehow rude, by all means, let me know. Wouldn't want to step on any toes whilst catching people in the act of murder.)

T1G, I wish you would answer some of my questions :(

Posted

Hey, man, I never said it was a bad idea, I'm just putting his ability up to see if it matches with his lynch, if this happens.

Also, you should still know what he's doing at all times, you're brothers, gosh.

Nabe, I don't think this was a matter of me being skilled or not, it was just convincing people that a lynch on me was really stupid considering all the information we have. And you still haven't answered my question. Give us information on your ability or point us to a post where someone or you have mentioned anything about your ability.

Posted

If we've No Lynched today, this will be the third game day we've done so.

Where are people getting the idea that Hipster Neighbour died and was revived? This isn't evident anywhere in the thread -- we've lynched GMP, that's it, and scum did not and would not kill Hipster. Is this a result of people getting jumbled PMs regarding Knuckle's revival? Otherwise, not sure what the hell people are on about.

Nabe, I don't think this was a matter of me being skilled or not, it was just convincing people that a lynch on me was really stupid considering all the information we have. And you still haven't answered my question. Give us information on your ability or point us to a post where someone or you have mentioned anything about your ability.

No and no.

Posted

Nabeshin, answer the question.

Posted

Also, you should still know what he's doing at all times, you're brothers, gosh.

i will set up a kickstarter for project: stalk brother

Posted

No. Sorry, but no. That is not how the game works.

If I were a cop, I wouldn't claim. If I were a doctor, I wouldn't claim. If I were neither of those roles, I still wouldn't claim because my claiming means the wolves have one less player in their pool of potential strong power roles.

Everybody else claiming their role does not make it a good idea. These are the reasons I have provided -- if you disagree, tell me why you disagree.

T1G, what do you think of what I said about Muffin's role being useless, given that Taboos only last one Day?

Posted

Yeah, I really should not have claimed jailer. :(

Posted

basically throwing confusion at the wolves. this is going to be a long game

Posted

Nabeshin, I won't relent until you reveal your ability or die. I'm hoping for the latter. You're a scummy wolf or a scummy town and I care not which.