GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

You can't communicate outside the game if you're town.

How do you know Nabeshin is innocent?

They were in the disco together during either the first or second night.

Edit: Chimetals beat me to it

Posted

I tried to seduce pheo and it didn't work.

Take of that what you will.

Posted

I mean how do you really know if the person you're talking to isn't a wolf?

you dont, which is why the wolves didnt insta-kill him when he was like "ok, ok, guise, its me"

and the PM lets you exchange info about your ability/findings you wouldnt wanna say in thread--circumstantial evidence and such.

Posted

Yeah, I want an answer to this as well.

Posted

Ammonsa, did you try seducing me last night or two nights ago? Because two nights ago I was turned off by something.

Why are you so not sexy, Ammonsa.

Also I have no idea why that's the case, either.

I have the ability to make people think something is happening to them. On night three I told saha to scare Nabeshin with my night action, and told him to "do it involving the irish national party." It doesn't make a difference what I choose, because in the end, since nothing really happens, I have free reign. However, after my magic meter fills for three nights, I have the ability to actually make something happen. Whatever I want to see happen with my ability, happens. The only requirement is that it isn't unbalancing. So I used it, but I don't want to say what I did.

Posted

two nights ago

Posted

I have free reign. However, after my magic meter fills for three nights, I have the ability to actually make something happen. Whatever I want to see happen with my ability, happens. The only requirement is that it isn't unbalancing. So I used it, but I don't want to say what I did.

No.

Pheo.

Posted

More on why I voted Pheonix. This ability is just downright impossible. You are not allowed to do "anything". I don't care how crazy Shaq might've been with his abilities, he wouldn't allow something that lets you do "anything".

Nabe, this is a "Wario" claim. My ability is not a "Wario" claim.

Posted

Derp, I forgot to send in an action last night.

I want to see if Nabeshin's suspicion pans out, so Linkprow.

Posted

Linox is alive lol

Not sure if he's allowed to reveal anything he learned with his first role though

Nope, I try to find loopholes though.

@Pheo: What did you and Linox talk about in the disco chat the night he died?

This is a legit question btw.

Posted

Derp, I forgot to send in an action last night.

Lie.

Posted

Just saying, bros. Since I've been so busy, I decided I might as well take advantage of my ability. I've been waiting for a wolf to target me. You will all know the truth in the endgame.

Also, Linox and I were approached with the power of disco, and were allowed to talk to each other with only two posts each. I told him that to confirm I was town, I was going to scare him into thinking something happened to him, but I was going to do it with peanuts. Just my luck that he died that night.

Once the meter fills, instead of scaring someone into thinking something happens, i just make it happen. So I used it on myself. I made a wolf detector. It won't protect me if a wolf targets me for death, and it wont tell me who, but it will tell me I was targeted by a wolf. Saha decided that was balanced enough.

If there's anyone in town who's looking to clear their name, feel free to target me tonight or something.

Posted

I honestly have no idea how that happened. Not a clue. I used my nightly ability on myself just to see if anyone was paying attention to me.

Posted

So, who dicked around with my results? Obviously, someone that either still thinks I'm bad and that my ability hurts people or someone that's a wolf and doesn't want me to lift Ganny's curse.

Or maybe it's Ganny's innate ability? I don't know. Something happened, though.

Posted

Now, Muffin, why are you lying?

I know you aren't a wolf, just please answer my question.