GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

did you claim seer so you could lure people out like that?

either way retract

-That1guy

Posted

THIS IS WHY I WANTED TO GO WITH HIS GUT!

T1G, take note for future reference that this proves something to you and I.

I claimed seer because I'm the seer. Pretty simple.

LL, why did you view the thread without commenting on my claim or on the post 1141 which is directed at you?

Dark Horse, why haven't you commented on the issue I have clearly and repeatedly asked you to comment on?

Posted

I was joking. I'm not actually a seer (maybe).

I'm going to follow a seer claim because of the risk involved in that claim. If you're trying to lure people out or just want Linkprow to talk, then before the end of the day, you're going to have to tell us that you aren't actually a seer, and I'll retract my vote, no harm done. If you don't come clean we'll all just lynch you next day phase for starting a bandwagon on a false reading and killing an innocent. My vote is as simple as that.

Posted

For public reference, there are currently 8 votes on Linkprow.

Brodongo: You already explained your vote. Don't take upper-tier and spout advice, thanks.

What do you think of the players in this game? What did you think of Linkprow prior to my claim?

Posted

What was the issue again?

I changed my vote from you to Linkprow because you told us your ability. Whether you lied or not is irrelevant. Linkprow needs to die. If he's a wolf, great. That makes you less suspicious. Anything else and I'll vote for you again tomorrow.

Posted

T1G, have you targeted Chimetals so far this game?

What was the issue again?

No. Sorry, but no. That is not how the game works.

If I were a cop, I wouldn't claim. If I were a doctor, I wouldn't claim. If I were neither of those roles, I still wouldn't claim because my claiming means the wolves have one less player in their pool of potential strong power roles.

What you're telling me is that precident (other people claiming) should determine my own actions. I've provided reasoning to the contrary saying exactly why claiming without purpose is the wrong move to make. (This reasoning is in my 997.) Unless you have a counter to my reasoning, then it's entirely invalid to say I'm scummy for not claiming.

Posted

I voted Linkprow because you're the seer and you said Linkprow is a woof.

That was hard to figure out.

Posted

For public reference, there are currently 8 votes on Linkprow.

Brodongo: You already explained your vote. Don't take upper-tier and spout advice, thanks.

What do you think of the players in this game? What did you think of Linkprow prior to my claim?

That was all reasoning as to why I'm keeping my vote on Linkprow. I thought I was just answering your question? I'm fully aware that you know that you know what you're doing.

I have no opinion on a relatively inactive player that I have no info on.

I think that Pheo's claimed ability just seems way too contrived to be real. He has been and will be my choice of lynch, disregarding the Linkprow claim.

Posted

I voted Linkprow because you're the seer and you said Linkprow is a woof.

That was hard to figure out.

I said you had already posted and offered your post as an example. =/

LL, respond to my 1141.

@MOD, votecount please.

Posted

I don't really have a response to that Nabeshin. Like everyone else, I'm going on a hunch. Regardless of whether your role claim is valid, a Linkprow lynch will either prove him innocent and you guilty, or him guilty and you potentially innocent.

Posted

If you are telling the truth then I guess either Sahaqiel has been lying to me or your reading is incorrect. It wouldn't make sense for me to secretly be a wolf though because I either have ultimate power or my role is a lie.

Ok so assuming that my role isn't a lie then Pheonix561 should've gotten a potion on night one, Knuckle should've gotten one on night two, I should've gotten one on night three (i did), and Rika Code should've gotten one last night (on night 4 I used my potion). If this is not true then my role is a lie and I'm one unlucky dude

Posted

T1G, have you targeted Chimetals so far this game?

nope

did you target me last night?

-That1guy

Posted

Just for everyone to know, Nabe has told me of his adventures as a woof and how his way of playing "to win" means he will gladly get rid of his own if it means the whole team will win in the end.

So, it doesn't necessarily mean he's not a woof, unless he starts bringing down wooves like a boss.

Posted

Pheo, Knuckle, Rika, confirm Linkprow's statement.

Posted

Not at all, I'm just saying that we shouldn't entirely rule him out because of it, though.