GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

As sarcasm-seer, I can confirm that LL was indeed sarcastic. My pm might be lying though. If its lying then I'm quitting this game.

Posted

knuckle already mentioned his potion before, and how it had brought him back. so either he and linkprow were in wolf cahoots, or linkprow is legit (my money is on the second one)

also, rika and pheo, confirm your potions thar, please and thankee.

Posted

you are just so random! ^_^

-That1guy

Posted

I'm still the same person. I just have a new role.

Posted

So Linkprow gave you a potion?

Also, Linkprow could be a moron and could have just revealed all his wolf brethren. But I don't think he's that stupid.

Posted

I actually don't know who gave me the potion. I assume that someone had it in their inventory and gave it to me, probably a seer since they must have known my special ability.

Posted

I did, in fact, receive an accuracy potion on night one. I have not used it, because I'm not worried about accuracy in my nightly ability. And on night two I was approached for the disco, someone can confirm that, and on night three I was turned off instead of turned on, though apparently I really was turned on the whole time. Night four I made the wolf detector.

Brodongo has a good reason for lynching me. Part of why I never claimed was because my ability is so ridiculous and convenient. If someone else claimed that they could make anything in the game happen, I would lynch them in a heartbeat.

Posted

But can't you then just declare town to win (lol, yeah I know that's probably not possible)

Posted

I asked him if I could just make a bomb that only killed wolves and detonate it in the same night, and he said that was too unbalanced. Wolf detector was fairer.

Posted

Linkprow

Posted

hey can we at least pick a back-up lynch for Linkprow in the event that Nabe reveals his bluff right before the day ends? I'd rather not go another day phase without a lynch.

Edit: The more I think about this, the more I agree with LL. I'm 90% sure Nabe is bluffing here. This feels like a false claim to milk information out of a relatively inactive player, while drawing us away from Pheo.

I'd like to reveal the information that I've been kept until now. I have learned that there exists a charge up ability to change the Day-phase to an instant night phase. It appears that this ability was used last day phase when we had 10 of the 11 required votes to lynch Pheo (The sun instantly dropping from the sky in the GM post kind of leads me to believe this).

I also can confirm that Pheo was not the user of this ability. I can't say for sure why the ability was used, but since nobody has come forward and taken responsibility for the action (or explained why they chose that time to use the action), my best guess is that it was used as a last ditch effort to save Pheo from a lynch, since we jumped on him rather quickly.

Now, today, we have a second distraction from an intitial bandwagon to lynch Pheo. Pheo himself might not have done anything sketchy, but the actions surrounding him are incriminating.

Posted

Linkprow

What? I just got two confromations that I give out potions. Am I really the best option there is? I'm not going to be back till like 7:00 pm tommorow and I don't trust you guys not to lynch me so I guess I'll explain.

The potions I make can do almost anything I want them to. I have to give them to other players until my meter fills up but it's still probably the best role. Saying that I can do "anything" will probably make you guys want to lynch me even more but whatever. Anyways LInkprow=terrible lynch choice. Don't say that I didn't warn you people.

@Pheo Assuming you aren't lying about your meter ability will you consider reviving me if the town lynches me? Unless I flip wolf. Then just leave me alone please.

Posted

I never got a potion...

NVM, Saha decided to edit my pm to say I got the potion

Thanks for the PROTECT potion :3

And Cas, could you use the time travel on me, I want to put more protection on Cirt last night

Posted

I know it's past the hammer but Linkprow

Also I slept for 14 hours so don't go reading into late votes or anything if he's a wolf >: