My Little Pony: FiM Discussion Thread

284 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh by the way I found this video and every time I see it I think of EDA waiting patiently for the new MLP season

Posted

dawn_of_the_final_day_by_luigiiii.png

Posted

Oh right it airs tomorrow doesn't it

Posted

What a surprise a catastrophe occurred six months after the previous catastrophe that occurred six months after the previous catastrophe that occurred six months after the previous catastrophe but they resolved it within forty minutes and lived happily ever after

Posted

disregard the entire post above me pheo and I watched the new episode earlier today and he loved it, learning that friendship conquers all and that it's mean to attempt to conquer empires where the whole point of it is being ridiculously happy and cheerful just SMILE.

FINALLY, AFTER ALL MY TEACHINGS. HE GETS IT.

but seriously it was an enjoyable episode!!!!! rarity was in top-form tonight, the whole mane cast was really. the villain and threat was admittedly weak and not engaging unlike past villains but hey, it's a kid's cartoon. celestia's a lazy troll also. EVERYTHING COULD HAVE BEEN EASIER IF YOU JUST USED YOUR GODLIKE ABILITIES TO DO SHIT holy damn. but man I'm glad MLP's back yo (o:

Posted (edited)

Shining Armor threw his wife off of a balcony. Let that sink in for a minute.

Also there was a promo commercial for the rest of the new season.

Long story short, THIS HAPPENED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRZBDxEiV00&list=FLgf5MZBosaHuEtbkihWl_rA&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Edited by DR SHRUBBERY! (see edit history)

Posted

Okay not gonna lie I laughed

Posted (edited)

I want to say, with all the happy stuff and all the awesome stuff, there was something that stood out for me.

The door.

The door that shows your greatest fear. Not the kind of fear like spiders or giving a speech in front of a big class. No sir.

This door shows the kind of fear that can only come from being disowned by a loved one, whether they be friend, family, or even mentor. It's not real, of course. You see, you stand there seeing what the door wants you to see until someone comes along to break you out of your trance. But what if no one ever comes? You could just be standing there, slowly dying of starvation, with your last moments in life in a personalized hell that doesn't exist, but you don't know that. You think it's real.

And I find that truly terrifying.

150526__safe_twilight-sparkle_spike_animated_sad.gif

Okay, time to lighten the mood.

This picture cracks me up more than it should:

150173__safe_queen-chrysalis_sketch_king-sombra_lineart_the-crystal-empire.png

can you guess why?

Edited by DR SHRUBBERY! (see edit history)
SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Okay so I haven't seen any episodes past the intro and I have no idea whats been going on in pony land yet, but:

tumblr_meain1QzT01rzzz1so1_500.png

tumblr_meain1QzT01rzzz1so2_500.png

Poveglia smiled as he flew around his home he was still little he loved to fish and go rabbit hunting in the feilds. Then all that was taken away from him there were soon wars he had to fight to keep his land merciless killing. Once that was over he thought he could go back to his happy ways he sat on the dock as he fished he was happy again. Yet again it all changed Feliciano and Lovino came and told him he was going to be a hospital. It didnt seem all bad untill he found out it was for plauge victims he had to burn the dead bodys and with every fire light he became more and more insane. Once the plauge was over the two came back they told him he was no longer going to be a hospital but an insane asylum. “How nice” he thought at least he could be helping people. It wasent at all what he thought rapes murders suacide… He hated it evently he just started buring bodies again… Then yet again they came this time he was a prison he was completley insane at this point burning bodys was the thing he loved. Eventually he became to dangerous and was shut down completely. He looked at the to infront of him as he licked some blood off his lips. “Ve! Im sorry but we cant let you do what you do!” Feliciano cried “Its true from this point out you are off limits you are not allowed to leave you island either” lovino said coldy as the two flew off. A tear rolled down poveglia’s cheek as he looked up and screamead at them “THIS IS YOUR FAULT IM LIKE THIS!! I HATE YOU!” he fell to the gound and weakly muttered “i hate you”. Now he was all alone on his island of hate left for dead with nothing but the evi spirts to keep him insane.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Wicker Basket (see edit history)

Posted

Actually, there's way more than just one convention for MLP.

Posted

Several are in other countries.

Posted

I caught up on mlp last night. The scootaloo/rainbowdash episode ALMOST warmed my heart. Thankfully it didn't, though. It was a close call. For a minute there I thought I might end up liking this show.

Posted

why am i this person

why am i who i am today

Knuckle likes this